watch "Last day at Lambeau"

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He doesn't give a shi# about anyone but himself. He is a complete POS. I honestly have no idea how any logical person can be a "fan" of Brent FvRer. If somebody wants to give him props for his play on the field and what success he did have there...fine.... but to be a big "fan" of bRent Feavrer the guy? WHY?! I heard Frankie bag o donuts talk about BreNts speach he gave at Frankie's Packer Hall induction. He said..."Ahhhh... it was nice... he gave a little speech and ....ahhhh... he left town without even chatting with any former teamates.

There is just tons of proof about this guy that shows what a scum sucking snake he really is....but some people choose to not see any of it for some odd reason.

"Brent is always just one of the guys". REALLY?! Then why exactly did he insist on having his locker outside of the main locker room and in his own special little world?"!

Like in this clip...another comical comment clown brent fans make "Ya, well, at least he would often lead a comeback to get them in position to win." lol...just like in this clip, somebody says just that! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ok...DID YA MAYBE CONSIDER THAT BRENT'S THREE M'Fing INTS (one pick 6) ARE THE VERY REASON THEY NEEDED THE "COMEBACK"!!!!!

I thank the Lord for Aaron Rodgers. THANK YOU!
His ball licker fans need to take the blinders off and to see what an overrated loser he really is.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=paolantonio_sal&id=3281535

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for posting. Here are several things that I remember from that time period and from witnessing it first hand:

1. Not all of us were booing AR at training camp or at family nite the year of the divorce. I remember Aaron Kampman giving fans the "thumbs up" for fans cheering for our new QB Rodgers.

2. It was painful being a vocal Packer fan working in MN and having to agree that "yes" BF was having a great 1st year as MN's new QB!

3. The 1st MN vs GB at Lambeau Field, being at the game and witnessing the fans boo BF's every muscle twitch. I rewatched the game on TV and the background noise of the booing was loud and relentless.

4. The interception that BF threw against NO in the NFC championship game. In your face Vikings fans! Sweet redemption! Now you know both the joy AND pain of BF as your QB!

5. Year #2 with BF in MN...beating the BF led Vikings twice that season. The Lombardi trophy returns to GB that year, effectively shutting the door on the BF vs GB drama.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for posting. Here are several things that I remember from that time period and from witnessing it first hand:

1. Not all of us were booing AR at training camp or at family nite the year of the divorce. I remember Aaron Kampman giving fans the "thumbs up" for fans cheering for our new QB Rodgers.

2. It was painful being a vocal Packer fan working in MN and having to agree that "yes" BF was having a great 1st year as MN's new QB!

3. The 1st MN vs GB at Lambeau Field, being at the game and witnessing the fans boo BF's every muscle twitch. I rewatched the game on TV and the background noise of the booing was loud and relentless.

4. The interception that BF threw against NO in the NFC championship game. In your face Vikings fans! Sweet redemption! Now you know both the joy AND pain of BF as your QB!

5. Year #2 with BF in MN...beating the BF led Vikings twice that season. The Lombardi trophy returns to GB that year, effectively shutting the door on the BF vs GB drama.
All of this is so old and has nothing to do with the forward direction of the Packers. Bart Starr and Forest Gregg were road out of town and booed because of there coaching and management of the team. People were pissed at Jim Taylor at the end of his career because they thought he held GB hostage. Paul Hornung got kicked out if the NFL for a season. Max McGee was a womanizer. People booed Ray Nitschke over Jim Carter.

Go to Lambeau when the number is retired and boo your *** off. The facts are the facts, like him or not, he helped win a Super Bowl, played 16 consecutive seasons, was a three time MVP and will be a first ballot HOF'er.

Get over it already.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is that right?
If so, then how can that be?
Would he have broken any laws going straight from GB to Minnesota?
What exactly was it that MADE him to first go to NY?
Would would the consequences have been if he went directly to Minnesota from GB?
That's the missing piece I don't see to answer my question.
Read my post - #16

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
If not for him you may have been looking at nearly 40 years between SB appearances and or wins.
This is revisionist history and IMO nonsense. I don’t know you or how you view Favre but this sentence could have been written by a Favre-first, Packers fan-second fan. And so does post #28. BTW, no former Packer disgraced himself as Favre did and none went to the great lengths Favre did to 'stick it' to Thompson and Packers fans.

I’m glad the timeline was documented in this video. Favre never refuted that within a month of “retiring” he changed his mind, the Packers agreed to welcome him back, and then Favre quickly changed his mind again. I also was glad to see something at least mentioned that I think has been missed by many Packers fans. At the time this was going on there were rumors (and perhaps a report) that the Packers had a discussion about whether or not to welcome Favre back (after he “retired” and before they welcomed him back later in March) and it was Ted Thompson who broke the tie (presumably between Murphy, Thompson, and McCarthy) to welcome him back. The report/rumor was it was McCarthy who wanted to move on from Favre to Rodgers. With all the misplaced venom so-called Packers fans spewed towards Rodgers (who was an innocent bystander in all this) I was surprised so little was directed at McCarthy at the time and even to this day. I believe it was McCarthy more than Thompson who wanted to accept Favre’s retirement. I’ll bet McCarthy hated Favre’s separate locker and the fact that he didn’t care to take part in mini camps. And like many of us, it’s a good bet he questioned whether or not Favre could play in cold and control his penchant for INTs enough to win a title. The timeline is mentioned about 25 minutes in and I believe it was Steve (the homer) True who mentions it was McCarthy more than Thompson who wanted to move onto Rodgers.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is revisionist history and IMO nonsense. I don’t know you or how you view Favre but this sentence could have been written by a Favre-first, Packers fan-second fan. And so does post #28. BTW, no former Packer disgraced himself as Favre did and none went to the great lengths Favre did to 'stick it' to Thompson and Packers fans.

I’m glad the timeline was documented in this video. Favre never refuted that within a month of “retiring” he changed his mind, the Packers agreed to welcome him back, and then Favre quickly changed his mind again. I also was glad to see something at least mentioned that I think has been missed by many Packers fans. At the time this was going on there were rumors (and perhaps a report) that the Packers had a discussion about whether or not to welcome Favre back (after he “retired” and before they welcomed him back later in March) and it was Ted Thompson who broke the tie (presumably between Murphy, Thompson, and McCarthy) to welcome him back. The report/rumor was it was McCarthy who wanted to move on from Favre to Rodgers. With all the misplaced venom so-called Packers fans spewed towards Rodgers (who was an innocent bystander in all this) I was surprised so little was directed at McCarthy at the time and even to this day. I believe it was McCarthy more than Thompson who wanted to accept Favre’s retirement. I’ll bet McCarthy hated Favre’s separate locker and the fact that he didn’t care to take part in mini camps. And like many of us, it’s a good bet he questioned whether or not Favre could play in cold and control his penchant for INTs enough to win a title. The timeline is mentioned about 25 minutes in and I believe it was Steve (the homer) True who mentions it was McCarthy more than Thompson who wanted to move onto Rodgers.

I agree with everything you have said here except for the sticking it to packers fans. Brett more then likely could have cared less about any of us fans it was never about sticking it to us. He wanted to stick it to management. I think there is a genuine hatred between Brett and MM and after watching this I'm not so sure he even dislikes TT that much. I'm sure they'll never be best friends but I don't think he holds near the antimosity towards TT as he does MM.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK from reading this I get that he was under contract with the Pack and couldn't go to Minnesota.
Is that right?
If so, then how can that be?
Would he have broken any laws going straight from GB to Minnesota?
What exactly was it that MADE him to first go to NY?
Would would the consequences have been if he went directly to Minnesota from GB?
That's the missing piece I don't see to answer my question.

What made him go to New York first is that is the team we traded him to. Just because he wants to retire for a few months and then come back doesn't mean he gets to void his contract with us and be a free agent.

The other questions are kind of impossible to answer because they don't really apply. He can't just sign a contract with another team while he is under contract to us.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Read my post - #16

OK I went back and looked at it again and there was this in the first part:

"To clarify, Brett voiced his desire to go to Minnesota before he was traded to the Jets. That was the main reason that the trade contained poison pill language that prohibited him from then getting traded to his preferred location of the Vikings. See below:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp08/news/story?id=3522971
The NFL Network also is reporting that the Packers took great pains to ensure that Favre would not be traded to the Vikings by inserting a "poison pill" in the deal. If Favre were to be traded to Minnesota, New York would have to surrender three first-round picks to Green Bay."

I'm not asking when he was with the Jets. I'm asking when he was still with the Pack.
He was under contract with the Packers before the Jets. Right?
So what kept him from saying to Green Bay, "Screw you guys. I'm leaving for Minnesota right now!"

What made him go to New York first is that is the team we traded him to. Just because he wants to retire for a few months and then come back doesn't mean he gets to void his contract with us and be a free agent.

The other questions are kind of impossible to answer because they don't really apply. He can't just sign a contract with another team while he is under contract to us.
Why not?
What is it that is in that contract that prevents him from doing whatever he wants to?
Something like, "We would kidnap your daughter and shoot your dog?"
What is the worst that could happen to him?
Would the Packers sue him for breach of contract?

Either I'm not understanding or not seeing the answer and I think it's the latter. I'm still waiting for the smoking gun or the "Aha! That's it!" moment.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK I went back and looked at it again and there was this in the first part:

"To clarify, Brett voiced his desire to go to Minnesota before he was traded to the Jets. That was the main reason that the trade contained poison pill language that prohibited him from then getting traded to his preferred location of the Vikings. See below:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp08/news/story?id=3522971
The NFL Network also is reporting that the Packers took great pains to ensure that Favre would not be traded to the Vikings by inserting a "poison pill" in the deal. If Favre were to be traded to Minnesota, New York would have to surrender three first-round picks to Green Bay."

I'm not asking when he was with the Jets. I'm asking when he was still with the Pack.
He was under contract with the Packers before the Jets. Right?
So what kept him from saying to Green Bay, "Screw you guys. I'm leaving for Minnesota right now!"

Why not?
What is it that is in that contract that prevents him from doing whatever he wants to?
Something like, "We would kidnap your daughter and shoot your dog?"
What is the worst that could happen to him?
Would the Packers sue him for breach of contract?

Either I'm not understanding or not seeing the answer and I think it's the latter. I'm still waiting for the smoking gun or the "Aha! That's it!" moment.

I guess I'm really not understanding what you mean by a smoking gun. The collective bargaining agreement? This is like asking why the Raiders can't just use all their cap room to offer Rodgers 25M a year and woo him away from us. They can't. He's under contract for the Packers.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I'm really not understanding what you mean by a smoking gun. The collective bargaining agreement? This is like asking why the Raiders can't just use all their cap room to offer Rodgers 25M a year and woo him away from us. They can't. He's under contract for the Packers.
I just watched the movie Idiocracy last night. Please don't be living up to it.
How can I make this any more clear and how many times do I need to ask it?
OK.
I'll type very slowly so that it can be understood.

What would have happened to BrINT had he gone directly to the Vikings from the Packers?

I get that he is under contract.
But what was the clause that said, "You cannot, under any circumstances go to the Vikings?"
Until I get the right answer, I'll just assume that nobody knows what it really is.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK.

What would have happened to BrINT had he gone directly to the Vikings from the Packers?

But what was the clause that said, "You cannot, under any circumstances go to the Vikings?"
Until I get the right answer, I'll just assume that nobody knows what it really is.

Thanks for that condescending reply. It's ironic that you would mention "Idiocracy" in response to me trying to get you to understand something very basic, something which I am baffled you can somehow not understand. Somehow, you understand that Brett was under contract, but do not understand why Brett could not have gone directly to the Vikings. I have to assume that you are either drunk, or just messing with everybody at this point.

If you are not, I will attempt to explain this as best as I can.

1) There is no "what would have happened to him had he gone directly from the Vikings to the Packers". He could not have, without being traded. Just as any player under contract with us cannot go to another team without being traded or released first.

2) If Brett would have tried, as you are trying to propose this silly line of thinking, the conversation with his agent would have been gone something like this:

Brett: "Bus, I want to go to the Vikings."

Bus: (confused look) "Well, Brett, I can try to talk the Packers into trading you to them, but I don't see any way..."

Brett: "Screw trading me. I just want to sign with the Vikings."

Bus: (baffled) "Brett, you can't sign a contract with the Vikings. You're not a free agent."

Brett: "I'll sign with them anyway. What is the NFL going to do, come after my family?"

Bus: (Absolutely flabbergasted) "Umm. Brett. You cannot sign a contract with the Vikings. They will not sign you to a contract because it would be against NFL rules. I will not sign a contract with the Vikings for you because it would not be legal. On the 0% chance that either party did sign the contract, the NFL would not approve the contract because it would not be a legal contract because you are already under NFL contract with another team."

There is no "clause" that says he can't sign with the Vikings. The "clause" is that he can't sign with any other team because he is under contract with an existing NFL team.

Does this clear up one of the most ridiculous "what-if" questions in the history of this message board?

Last edited:

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All of this is so old and has nothing to do with the forward direction of the Packers. Bart Starr and Forest Gregg were road out of town and booed because of there coaching and management of the team. People were pissed at Jim Taylor at the end of his career because they thought he held GB hostage. Paul Hornung got kicked out if the NFL for a season. Max McGee was a womanizer. People booed Ray Nitschke over Jim Carter.

Go to Lambeau when the number is retired and boo your *** off. The facts are the facts, like him or not, he helped win a Super Bowl, played 16 consecutive seasons, was a three time MVP and will be a first ballot HOF'er.

Get over it already.
I was already "over it" when I was looking forward to a new generation of QB in AR! While I appreciate past players and what they have added to the legend of GB; I'm not into hero worship at the expense of following the GBP! Yippee for BF as a Packer and freaking boo BF as a Viking....it's my prerogative!!

Last edited:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I recall right: When Waffle Boy was still considering what he was going to do, didn't Coach say that he was going to play back up to Aaron?
If so, then that is one thing the doc. didn't mention.
And if so, I wonder if that descion was made because Aaron was more committed to playing for the Pack and they were just tired of BrINT's losing ways.
Remember-Favre talked about retiring since 2004 or so, and Sherman permitted him to skip training camps in order to pamper his ego. All Sherman did was to cement Favre's own personal opinion of his greatness, at the expense of the team. In 2007 the coaching staff was livid when he quit on the team in the loss to the Cowboys, and his horrible play against the Bears and Giants at the end of the 2007 season sealed his fate with the Packers. He couldn't possibly have ruined his legacy in Green Bay more completely than with his actions at the end of his career.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OCBP: Bart Starr and Forrest Gregg fielded poor football teams that might have been booed but I don't remember anyone booing either Starr or Gregg, 2 of the greatest all-time players in Green Bay and owners of 5 NFL Championships. And it was Jim Carter who was booed--not Ray Nitschke, who played middle linebacker better than anyone in that day, and was another big reason we won 5 NFL Championships. Hornung and McGee (also 5 Championships each)were single when they were running around, unlike the Mississippi Sleazeball. Now, if the cinch first ballot HOFer had won 5 Championships, I suspect a lot of people would be giving him more slack. But probably not.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OCBP: Bart Starr and Forrest Gregg fielded poor football teams that might have been booed but I don't remember anyone booing either Starr or Gregg, 2 of the greatest all-time players in Green Bay and owners of 5 NFL Championships. And it was Jim Carter who was booed--not Ray Nitschke, who played middle linebacker better than anyone in that day, and was another big reason we won 5 NFL Championships. Hornung and McGee (also 5 Championships each)were single when they were running around, unlike the Mississippi Sleazeball. Now, if the cinch first ballot HOFer had won 5 Championships, I suspect a lot of people would be giving him more slack. But probably not.
Whatever. Keep on going. It's senseless. GB didn't want Favre/Favre didn't GB. He suited up every game for 16 years. What's enough for you people. I bet you were standing up going crazy 90% of the time he was on the field.

It's over. Next.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was already "over it" when I was looking forward to a new generation of QB in AR! While I appreciate past players and what they have added to the legend of GB; I'm not into hero worship at the expense of following the GBP! Yippee for BF as a Packer and freaking boo BF as a Viking....it's my prerogative!!
Who's into hero worship. The player added a legacy to GB for nearly two decades. Next.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
OK.

I'll bet nearly everyone posting here knows except you. When NFL teams and players agree to a contract, the team owns that players’ NFL rights. What the contract says in essence is if the player wants to play in the NFL he has to play for the team he contracted with. If this were not the case, there would be complete chaos as players could sign contracts, receive bonuses and immediately sign another contract with another team. Beyond that, every NFL contract is approved by the league. The NFL would never allow a player to breach his contract in the way you suggest, and no team would be so incredibly stupid to sign such a player. This is one of the most basic concepts of (at least) pro sports, including the NFL. That you disrespected adambr2, who was only trying to explain one the most basic of concepts to you should be (at least) embarrassing for you. IMO you owe him an apology.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll bet nearly everyone posting here knows except you. When NFL teams and players agree to a contract, the team owns that players’ NFL rights. What the contract says in essence is if the player wants to play in the NFL he has to play for the team he contracted with. If this were not the case, there would be complete chaos as players could sign contracts, receive bonuses and immediately sign another contract with another team. Beyond that, every NFL contract is approved by the league. The NFL would never allow a player to breach his contract in the way you suggest, and no team would be so incredibly stupid to sign such a player. This is one of the most basic concepts of (at least) pro sports, including the NFL. That you disrespected adambr2, who was only trying to explain one the most basic of concepts to you should be (at least) embarrassing for you. IMO you owe him an apology.

Thank you. I did not originally intend to be confrontational, but when someone asks a bizarre hypothetical question of the type that you would expect to hear from your 5 year old son, and you gently try to inform them without making them look like an idiot, and they go on to imply from your reply that YOU are in fact, an idiot, yeah....that's not gonna fly.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He was still under contract with the Packers, once they knew he was interested in playing again, TT and MM knew it would be suicide to keep him in Green Bay, but equally destructive to let him go on his own accord and release him. He just played one of the best seasons of his career, so why not trade him for his value, and to an AFC team where he'd be little threat to the Packers.

Honestly, the trade to the Jets was probably the most problematic of the whole Summer 2008 melodrama, but something tells me Ted and Mike knew his true intentions (Brett doesn't exactly have the greatest poker face) and knew he was going to be a cancer if he was granted his wishes to be set free. Business decision.

That 1st year the opening game was Pack vs Minny in GB.

Sarah, dont you recall David making a post stating that Brett wont play for the Packers again, but get ready to see him come from the tunnel 1st game of the year wearing purple? He made that statement before any trade was mentioned..

Which led me to really believe that Brett only wanted to play for "sota"

Sarah and I were posters on Bretts old forum (I was one of two mods there)

David is/was in charge of handling Brett and family travel plans, and at one time was part owner of http://www.fan4ever.com/fan_store/ ( yes a shameless plug) He had a contract with Brett to have signed stuff available

Things said on Bretts forum at the time of the whole saga made me research things.

Brett lied on a few occasions

I am going to post exact quotes from Brett showing his lies..

My comments are in black, everything else are quotes from him

I always liked Ted and I don't want to say I dislike him now," he said. "I'm disappointed."

Ted and I, I thought, have always had a good relationship. We don't talk a whole lot. We don't go out and eat and shoot the bull. But on three different occasions -- I don't want to say "lied," I think that's kind of a harsh word, but I think "untruth" or whatever is better. When first he took over as the GM, I was wishy-washy on my decision, if that's what you went to call it.

Then this from the Greta interview

Exclusive: Brett Favre 'On the Record' - Greta Van Susteren | On The Record With Greta - FOXNews.com
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,384601,00.html
I said, You're right. You're absolutely right. And I said, But Mike -- and it was a good conversation, and we've always had good communication, the two of us. And I said, You're right. I totally agree. I was not 100 percent committed. And I said, But you guys wanted an answer in March, and I gave you the honest answer. And I said, you know, Had I been able to wait until training camp, that would have been great. He said, Well, why didn't you tell me that? We would have let you do it.

And I thought to myself, Well, you know, you told me before the draft, free agency. And he ended up drafting two kids in the draft. So that kind of tells you..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thompson flew to Favre's Mississippi home, and the quarterback thought the general manager was there to ask him to come back. Instead, Thompson told him that the team was going to do something special for him: dismantle his locker and send it to him.

"That was the craziest thing I ever heard of," Favre said. "What the hell am I going to do with a locker anyway? So, I said, 'OK, Ted, that's great.'"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FAVRE: I mean, I've always been a Packer. I always will be a Packer. Do I play somewhere else? That remains to be seen. But I don't want to go back there just to stick it to them.

Brett Favre on retirement, Green Bay Packers, New York Jets, more - Peter King - SI.com

~~~~~

I have to admit now, was sticking it to Ted,'' he said in a rather startling admission.

I dont care how they supposedly treated him up until this point...He should not call out Ted for telling "untruths" then not tell them his true feelings such as telling Ted great about the locker..

WTF?? If you hate Ted not telling the truth that then dont do it your self..that is called hypocrisy

Brett Favre on retirement, Green Bay Packers, New York Jets, more - Peter King - SI.com
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/02/15/favre/
as he told Ed Werder in his weekend ESPN interview, all he heard from the Packers after the 2007 season was "crickets,'' meaning he thinks they wanted him to walk away -- he was a convincing retiree.

Brett heard crickets? cuz he did say MM was calling him every week..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,382744,00.html
Mike McCarthy called every week. Mike would call, Hey, how's things going, you know? Where are you at with your decision?

Favre still unsure if he'll play this year - JSOnline

Favre acknowledged that the money being offered by Packers president Mark Murphy was not in exchange for him not to report to training camp.

He said that has been incorrectly portrayed in some media reports.

Favre says of situation: 'This probably isn't going to work' - NFL - ESPN
"Then," Favre said, "they tried to buy me off to stay retired."

Again is this a lie or untruth to sway public opinion? Wtf? One week to AL Jones it WASNT a bribe then the VERY next week he changes it to a bribe?

Those things are black and white to me..No fine line, no different ways to interpret his words..

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Man still many years after that. People still bikering about it.

When will it end? When The Pack finally retires his Jersey?

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man still many years after that. People still bikering about it.

When will it end? When The Pack finally retires his Jersey?
Most on this forum don't want the jersey retired! As a result, it will never end. Crazy.

Most can't stand Jennings. However, they'll be in there feet going crazy with Peppers 1st sack.

The NFL's a business. Stuff happens. 3 time MVP, SB, HOF. Amazing.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most on this forum don't want the jersey retired! As a result, it will never end. Crazy.

Most can't stand Jennings. However, they'll be in there feet going crazy with Peppers 1st sack.

What's amazing is that some people actually feel compelled to "honor" and "show respect" for a guy that did nothing but show he had no honor and no respect for any of us or the team! That's what is amazing!

I worked for a guy a few years ago that was Vice President of sales. He was a great sales person but a world class dckhead. Things he pulled caught up to him and before you know it, he was working part time at Home Depot chasing carts. You think anyone that knew the guy is interested in attending his retirement party? You think his ex-coworkers are all saying, "Well, sure he was a complete POS but he WAS by far our best sales person so we should honor him."

HE## NO! I am just amazed at people that are confused as to why true Packer-TEAM FIRST fans can't stand BrentINT.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Please dont say most..

I am fine with his jersey being retired

Not to be technical, but he is isnt in the HOF yet

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He had every single right to play for the Viks no question....He went about it wrong

In same breath, fans have the right to hate what he did

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dont forget, when he retired from the Jet--His youngest daughter said, no more football, and he said yup, this is for real now..

Then goes to the Vikings..

I like to know what he told her when he wanted to play again? I do know his inner circle have used the excuse, he changed his mind

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts