Was the color of my TV off?

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure was a lot of blue at the game and I don't think it was from Polaris snowmobile jackets. Hope some of the season ticket holders are happy, selling their tickets to make a couple hundred bucks. Same people that sold their Championship tickets to Niners fans for a profit. Glad you lost out on that deal. Refund the money through paypal now. Makes me sick.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure was a lot of blue at the game and I don't think it was from Polaris snowmobile jackets. Hope some of the season ticket holders are happy, selling their tickets to make a couple hundred bucks. Same people that sold their Championship tickets to Niners fans for a profit. Glad you lost out on that deal. Refund the money through paypal now. Makes me sick.
Me too.
Spoiled bast*rds if you ask me.... I wish the Packers (knowing there are hundred thousand LOYAL PACKER fans waiting) could revoke the ticket rights of any Packer fans whose seats end up being occupied by road teams where seats were purchased online.

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You could hear a mass of people yelling "Cruz" during the game.

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I lived anywhere within 5 hours of Green Bay I would give anything for season tickets...what a shame that this happened. It is a trend that will only get worse unfortunately.

Wisconsin media should do some stories on this.

OP
OP
Helmets

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me too.
Spoiled bast*rds if you ask me.... I wish the Packers (knowing there are hundred thousand LOYAL PACKER fans waiting) could revoke the ticket rights of any Packer fans whose seats end up being occupied by road teams where seats were purchased online.

Exactly. They need to walk around with clipboards - or just make a note of the tickets on ebay - that show the section, row, and seat numbers. Sickening.

Members online

Latest posts