1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Was Ahmad Carroll wearing Harris' jersey last night?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by musccy, Nov 30, 2007.

1. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    That may have been the most hideous performance of Al Harris' packer career!

I was happy to see him sprint off the field after his (LUCKY) pick because his *** belonged on the bench last night!

2. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    how many pass interferences or holding calls did he have? Did he have 5 or 6? Then no, he reminded me nothing of Carroll.

I think Harris struggled but that is in part to what the Cowboys did to get T.O. moving and not standing 3 yards in front of Harris waiting to get bumped...

congrats to the Cowboys and let's hope for a rematch with a healthier GB Packers and more competent officials for the playoffs.

3. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Carroll could not have been wearing Harris's jersey. He was wearing Atari Bigby's.

4. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Don't hold your breath.

5. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yikes. This is too far.

6. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    i kinda wanna punch you in the kidney right now musccy. al harris is one of the best players on this team. he was matched up with maybe the best reciever in football. His Dline barely laid a finger on Romo the whole game. His safeties didnt do dick to help. and the linebackers had their hands full. all around the defense had a bad bad day. but to put the blame on one guy when he couldnt have been in a more uncomfortable situation. wow. in the exact same situation last night.... you couldnt have plugged any other CB back there and had him play any better.

can we never ever call Harris Ahmad Carrol ever ever again.

7. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    This struck me very funny...can't....stop...laughing...

8. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    nah i like musccy... just thought that was a little crazy. haha no kidney punches today. too hungover.

9. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    yeah, musccy is all right. It 's just a damn funny comment though....

10. Krazygangsta

Krazygangsta Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just one thing that bothers me about harris ... remember on the play that owens and i cant remember who crossed ... harris just bumped owens and just let him cross ... on the other side he just ... stayed at the line of scrimage and he does that pretty much ... he should go down the field with the wr and not leave it to the safety alone to cover the wr specially our safeties arent play that great

11. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I hear ya...

12. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Carroll has been wearing Bush's jersey ever since he got here not Harris.

13. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    krazygangsta referenced what I was getting at. I think it might have even been the 3rd and 19 ??? when he bit on a play action and sat at the line...literally didn't move...not even towards the QB, not even back into coverage, nothing. He was burned on his interception and got lucky that the ball bounced into his arms, and was getting toasted all night long.

He certainly wasn't the only one, but Harris has tyically been a very reliable corner for us, and last night was a glaring exception.

These are grown, grossly overpaid men...they should be able to handle a little criticism if they play like garbage.