Walt Williams

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What has happened to Walt Williams? I thought for sure he would be signed to the PS if he didn't make the roster.
I see they signed Antonio Harris to the PS.
Is Williams a character issue or what. He looked very good on the field.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
What has happened to Walt Williams? I thought for sure he would be signed to the PS if he didn't make the roster.
I see they signed Antonio Harris to the PS.
Is Williams a character issue or what. He looked very good on the field.

i think thats what everybody is wondering. personally i think he played well enough to earn a roster spot. imo a spot on the player squad goes without saying...

at least lock this guy down since we'll have plenty of RB questions to answer next season.

Reaction score
I also think that Williams showed enought for making it onto the roster, but the fact is he got caught in the numbers game. Instead of having 53 players, if the Pack were allowed to keep 54, then I believe that Williams would have made it. I haven't heard anything about him yet, which could be good news or bad news. First the bad, he has already signed somewhere else. But on the other hand, maybe the Pack are just negotiating with his agent. Either way, I hope that it wasn't the last time we see Williams in a Packer uniform.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts