Walker To Do List

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
A) Fire Agent, rehire ur old one.
B) Make a news conference, apologize for your insensative (soldiers being sent back to war analogy) comments, your immature actions and state you made a huge mistake.
C) Behind closed doors, talk to TT and get your lashing from him that you deserve and understand the Packers WILL take care of you!
D) Play your a s s off like the Pre Drew Walker we all loved.

I would LOVE to see some of those take place, granted I can't be behind closed doors but you get the idea.

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless, the Pack gave in and offered to renegotiate in the near future as Rosenbutt requested. Neither side is talking.

I would like to think we didn't do that . . .but we may have.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Robin Yount said:
Unless, the Pack gave in and offered to renegotiate in the near future as Rosenbutt requested. Neither side is talking.

I would like to think we didn't do that . . .but we may have.

Everything I'm reading is the Packers agreed to renegotiate his contract at the end of this season which is the normal process the Packers have taken in the past.

If those reports are valid and that IS what happened, I think the Packers handled it well while Walker did nothing for himself. The Packers would have redone his contract during the end of this season regardless of his threats.

I do have to say I'm glad TT stood ground and was a class act, I read a report where he stuck up for Walker, that's typical Packer organization being a class act taking care of its players.

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think a lot that this move was consensual with Rosenshit....No surprise Edge James, Owens and Walker all of them went to camp. I'll wait for more surprises.... :evil:

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hunt holding out is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. What the hell is this guy thinking?? Does he want to prove that he's the dumbest man on the face of the planet? "Hmm, my stock is lower than it ever has been in my career. I was held out of game last season because my coach wanted to rest me..I mean because he was pissed at my lack of effort, I haven't done a damn thing since signing my huge contract but gain weight and take up a roster spot. NOW IS THE TIME TO HOLD OUT!! I'VE GOT ALL THE LEVERAGE I NEED!!"

...what a putz.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really wonder if this is a holdout LL because like you said, could you be any dumber? (Maybe if BJ Sander tried to stage a holdout).

I seriously wonder if all the crap he spouted off about being mad at the team is really just him saving face for not wanting to admit that he's too lazy/lost the desire to play.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So much about negotians is about saving face. Whenever anyone backs another person into a corner it's difficult for all parties to save face. I'm pretty sure that I read awhile back that the Pack would renogiate his contract, but not this year. What more could the kid ask for? But he hired an agent who told him he could get him more early. As soon as his agent shot his mouth off, the "saving face" issue was gone and the damage was done. I agree for this all to be put behind Walker needs to issue and apology and an assurance that he will practice and play hard. For some reason saying "I'm sorry" is the most difficult thing in the world to do for most people. So let's not hold our breath on this one.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
So much about negotians is about saving face. Whenever anyone backs another person into a corner it's difficult for all parties to save face. I'm pretty sure that I read awhile back that the Pack would renogiate his contract, but not this year. What more could the kid ask for? But he hired an agent who told him he could get him more early. As soon as his agent shot his mouth off, the "saving face" issue was gone and the damage was done. I agree for this all to be put behind Walker needs to issue and apology and an assurance that he will practice and play hard. For some reason saying "I'm sorry" is the most difficult thing in the world to do for most people. So let's not hold our breath on this one.

He said he has no regrets and the public will get over it. Another thing to note, Drew does not get paid a dime for his efforts unless a new contract gets signed by his client. Most of his clients are under contracts already with their previous agents.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if Javon thinks the fans will get over it, he may be wrong. I for one won't get over it, especailly after that comment. This kid had one great season. He's knocking down a half million dollars for 16 games. Folks that's that exceptional salary no matter what you do for a living. I have no pity for anyone who makes that kind of dough. Those comments make me lose all the respect I had for him. The boy could be in trouble with Green Bay fans unless he repents.

Members online

Latest posts