Walker says he won

flusher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think this would hurt as much as Mckenzie holding out. The Carrol experiment was horrible last year. The Pack have more options if Walker holds out. He deserves more money but I don't know how much especially after only 1 breakout season.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, I have lost all respect for Javon Walker. I thought he was a team player until this point. He was my favorite receiver until he pulled this garbage.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Wow, I have lost all respect for Javon Walker. I thought he was a team player until this point. He was my favorite receiver until he pulled this garbage.

Yep, me too. Now I have to change my sig.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think he will be missed. He does not count against 53 man roster untill he shows up. He will not get paid. He forgot about his signing bonus of 3 million or spent it. He would owe the Packers 1.2 million dollars of his signing bonus if he doesn't return.

stuffin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
flusher said:
I don't think this would hurt as much as Mckenzie holding out. The Carrol experiment was horrible last year. The Pack have more options if Walker holds out. He deserves more money but I don't know how much especially after only 1 breakout season.

There is a positive here. Last year with MM Sherman had to be GM and Coach. This year Sherman can just coach and let TT deal with this holdout BS...

Didn't Harlan say he made up his mind to split the duties when he saw how the MM fiasco was affecting MS the GM?

Members online

Latest posts