Vote for Brett Favre and Aaron Rouse!

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fed Ex qb of the week:

Clck here

Rookie of the week:
Click here

For some reason it wont let you vote on the rookie one. Hmmmm. I emailed them hopefully they will fix it.

And if Brett wins, it means $5,000 to the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin!

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can Warner get QB of the week? I don't care if you throw for 1000 yards and still lose in OT, especially due to a QB sack/fumble.

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can Warner get QB of the week? I don't care if you throw for 1000 yards and still lose in OT, especially due to a QB sack/fumble.
Yeah I don't know. I thought, last year you had to win the game to get nominated. I guess they changed it this year.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Timmons said:
Yeah I don't know. I thought, last year you had to win the game to get nominated. I guess they changed it this year.

Plus he threw two picks.

The way this is written it is like they are selling Warner and Palmer because they are tired of Brett winning.

Seriously, read it. They do not even mention Brett completed 20 in a row.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Timmons said:

Plus he threw two picks.

The way this is written it is like they are selling Warner and Palmer because they are tired of Brett winning.

Yeah, I just noticed that. That's pretty bad to omit that record breaking streak Favre had.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Timmons said:

Plus he threw two picks.

Raider Pride,

Good job picking that up, I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it. Well, let's still try and get them both in.

Cheers friend :packbeer:

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rouse is leading the Rook of the Week vote so far.
I'm quite sure that Brett is leading the Air player of the week too, hopefully he wins again!