vikes and lambs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the road to the playoffs still goes through the division. Without doubt the most important games to win are the division games. Not only are there more of them but it puts you in the playoffs if you win them. That said, I would not underestimate the vikes or lions. The vikes have a superior defense and almost knocked out seattle not long ago but missed an easy field goal. And the lions can beat anyone at anytime. Even the bears...because it is such a rivalry cannot be taken for granted. We are still the class of the North but we should always come into a game realizing we have a difficult job to do. imho

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm anticipating the Vikings having their usual drama and personnel problems they have every year. That will lead them to their always anticipated melt down with wheels falling off.
The Bears.............are the Bears. (no need for further discussion)
I felt the Lion's have had several talented players for the last several years. I'm not sure what stops them from succeeding other than coaching.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Lions have been my "I've never seen a team with so much accomplish so little" for a number of years. I thought they'd get past that once childlike Schwartz was gone. Apparently he stamped his mark in this team before he was gone. They've had quite a bit of talent for a while now, what they do with it is another matter

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Los Angeles Lambs? Please Chicago play Glennon the entire year...rofl...lets not forget the queens: the key here is to resign and start Tavarius Jackson....lol. The Leeooaans are the same ol dumpster fire....get Chrysler up and running again! Petition the league to bring back the Yuccaneers into the North.

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I knew someone would mistake my meaning. I meant lions were lambs. Anyway, I believe it a big mistake to be overconfident when playing against division opponents. Those are the most important games b4 the playoffs.

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I knew someone would mistake my meaning. I meant lions were lambs. Anyway, I believe it a big mistake to be overconfident when playing against division opponents. Those are the most important games b4 the playoffs.
Those are just my opinions of the teams. We have learned long ago, anything can happen when we play our north division foes. Not overlooking them at all.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Detroit doesn't scare me at all. All of those "4th quarter comebacks" were actually just the Lions barely beating terrible teams.

The Vikings will be decent.

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, unless we have a good pass rush and our D backs play better; detroit can score a lot of points. They should have beat (except for the refs) dallas in the playoffs not too long ago. Some people talk about teams imploding because they have in the past. That is not something I want to count on. Am looking forward to a great but tough season.

D

Deleted member 6794

I fully expect the Packers to win the division but there are other teams in the NFC that might prevent the team from going to the Super Bowl.

Members online

Latest posts