Detroit Lions 50/1
Arizona Cardinals 60/1
Houston Texans 60/1
Cleveland Browns 100/1
Oakland Raiders 20/1
Miami Dolphins 70/1
Chicago Bears 40/1
San Francisco 49ers 150/1

Now even the odds people are jumping on the Queenie bandwagon! They are up from 14/1 from a couple weeks ago and tied with us at 12/1? What is this based on? Nothing has been played yet? This is the official Las Vegas site too!

The team that has interesting odds to win the SB is the Giants at 50/1. I don't predict them to win the Superbowl or even go, but they have quietly improved their team and if Eli steps up and is as half as good as Peyton, they could be dangerous. If you have money to spend 50/1 could turn a nice profit.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dont spend your money on...Philadelphia, Pittsburgh--I also have my doubts about New England after losing their coaching staff, but they'll be in the hunt.

The Panthers (17-1) and Baltimore (15-1) are good bets, if Baltimore stays healthy, and Jamal Lewis is 100% focused, I think they will make some noise.

Dallas at 15-1?? I like Bledsoe, I want them to dethrone the Eagles, actually they have a formidable shot at that...but that's pretty high up for them in terms of super bowl contention, a lot of new faces on both sides of the ball, we'll see...

Keep an eye on the Giants to push for a wild card spot...had a very good draft (considering their drafting position), filled two big defensive holes with Justin Tuck and Corey Webster. Their offensive line was shaky, but they added Karreem McKenzie...everything else is up to Eli.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, Bears with 40-1 odds. They actually had the same odds for the 2001 season when they went 13-3. I happened to be in Vegas before the season and put down $20. Made the season a bit more exciting for me.

Damn Eagles! :wall:

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito said:
Wow, Bears with 40-1 odds. They actually had the same odds for the 2001 season when they went 13-3. I happened to be in Vegas before the season and put down $20. Made the season a bit more exciting for me.

Damn Eagles! :wall:

it was a shame, all I remember was the philly press carrying on "oh mcnabb is the best player ever...going back to his hometown and running all over the bears"...I was really pulling for the bears that night--unfortunately I found myself at a gathering with about 10 eagles fans, that sucked, on the flipside there was cold beer...

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
it was a shame, all I remember was the philly press carrying on "oh mcnabb is the best player ever...going back to his hometown and running all over the bears"...I was really pulling for the bears that night--unfortunately I found myself at a gathering with about 10 eagles fans, that sucked, on the flipside there was cold beer...

I remember the Pack losing on the same day, I forgot to whom. I really wanted a GB-Chicago game, beating the Bears twice, and all.

faninOz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't we lose big time to St Louis that year in the second round of the playoffs and Brett threw the six interceptions.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears are 40:1 and Lions 50:1 ? Almost everyone is saying Lions are better team. Must be because of defense. I also am surprised Packers are not worse than 12:1

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:shock: :shock:

Im kinda surprised.... i mean i have high hopes, and i mean really high hopes for our team to make the Super Bowl, but putting us as 12/1, being the 6 team likely to make the superbowl, after losing our 2 great players in Wahle and Rivera and losing Sharper, and doing barely anything to help a horrible defense is surprising to me. I thought we'd be at like 20/1 or like 25/1. But hey its awsome that Vegas thinks we are still that good enough to make the super bowl. :twisted: :twisted:

V

Vikeman

Of course the Vikes odds got better with the offseason additions they had. That's just common sense. But there is a reason it is called odds...because that's all it is people...odds.

Any true viking fan does not consider sportswriters predictions, vegas odds or gut feelings on any upcoming season. We have learned not to do this through years of torture and abuse. I like the way my team looks this season with the additions and removing of cancers, however as a Vikings fan you know better then to get to excited because you know there's a heartbreak lurking somewhere. :cry:

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman,

If you ever get tired of the abuse, you can always come over here. There is always room for one more Packer fan! :D

Regards,

Robert C. Hedley

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman, I think you are one of the most realistic viking fans I have ever met. You seem to look at all angles. Like Anubis says, you can always join the Packer fans.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
Vikeman, I think you are one of the most realistic viking fans I have ever met. You seem to look at all angles. Like Anubis says, you can always join the Packer fans.

Or maybe just hang a Packer pennent on the inside of your closet door. No one would have to know... And besides, it's only wrong if your friends find out! :p

Go Pack!

Robert C. Hedley

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
Of course the Vikes odds got better with the offseason additions they had. That's just common sense. But there is a reason it is called odds...because that's all it is people...odds.

Any true viking fan does not consider sportswriters predictions, vegas odds or gut feelings on any upcoming season. We have learned not to do this through years of torture and abuse. I like the way my team looks this season with the additions and removing of cancers, however as a Vikings fan you know better then to get to excited because you know there's a heartbreak lurking somewhere. :cry:

Guess you will have to be used to it.

Members online

Latest posts