Undying Faith

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sometimes it's hard to gather your thoughts after a loss when you take it right to the heart. Losing is hard enough when you lose to a team that outplayed you and you know in your heart you deserved to lose. But to lose a game you know for all intents and purposes you should of won is harder still. We must keep in perspective the dynamics of this loss. Officiating, penalties, opportunities lost. It's hard to take it when you know you are so much better than this. But may we take this loss and learn from it so we can grow stronger. To me that's what a championship caliber team does. It's not how hard you lose, it's where you go from it. What we do next week can determine so much of our destiny. Our strength, our raw talent have not forsaken us. Survival makes us stronger, I believe with every fiber in my being that the Pack are going to rise from this and come back even stronger. Sometimes you have to feel the very depths of despair so you can know what you are truly made of. Much love to all things Pack, even the one who fumbled and the ones who made mistakes. You are team to us, love you even through dark days as they come. In all honestly I don't think this was such a big a lose but some take losing as a sword buried to the hilt in our hearts but that comes from love for our team. I wanted to create a place for love and healing for those times when our team loses. A place of undying love poured forth from the very hearts of fans, vibrant with green and glistening in gold. Undying faith, unconditional loyalty. This team is better then this loss, and alas in parting:

:chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux:

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
The Packers will be just fine... I think the RB situation will be revisited... TT needs to bring someone in... I love B Jack and Kuhn but they arent going to get it done!!!! O Line looked good... Rodgers is not getting sacked but they need to chill on the holding calls... Special Teams had some miscues that they will correct... The Division is ours... The Bears aint ****... They will fold just like the 6-0 Broncos did... All of the Packer Faithful needs to keep their heads up... The season isnt over!!!!

Members online

Latest posts