Understanding the cap

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I guess I'll have to read it again when I'm less tired..... wow! :blink: I had NO idea it was so complex...
soft...hard....cash over cap. I'll try again in the morning! lol

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I guess I'll have to read it again when I'm less tired..... wow! :blink: I had NO idea it was so complex...
soft...hard....cash over cap. I'll try again in the morning! lol

That's what he said!!!....

*before someone else does it!!! LOL

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I hear about this borrowing from future cap thing the eagles could use, and I think I get it, but does that mean that their cap will be at 117million instead of 120 mil in the future? To me that's what it seems like it would have to be but hey I don't understand the details of the salary cap at all.
If this is the case then they are really going down the same path as the 09 vikings with an old QB and many young guys (jackson maclin mccoy DRC and others they still need to sign).

And thanks for the articles I've been trying to better understand the salary cap and those two articles helped clear some light for me keep them coming if you can!

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I hear about this borrowing from future cap thing the eagles could use, and I think I get it, but does that mean that their cap will be at 117million instead of 120 mil in the future? To me that's what it seems like it would have to be but hey I don't understand the details of the salary cap at all.
If this is the case then they are really going down the same path as the 09 vikings with an old QB and many young guys (jackson maclin mccoy DRC and others they still need to sign).

And thanks for the articles I've been trying to better understand the salary cap and those two articles helped clear some light for me keep them coming if you can!

as far as I know the eagles have not borrowed from next year. They have a ton of players that are young and cheap. They also have the ability to resign Jackson and Vick this year to long term contracts. what they have done with the cap is amazing.

Members online

Latest posts