UEFA Champions League

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Tactically its going well for the German team so far, they are starving the supply to Messi.
Oppps! ohh and again.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
You cant really compare, one is currently the best player in the world on his day. The other rips his shirt of when he sometimes scores.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Congrats to Barca. What a great team. Bayern played their hearts out, but it wasn't enough. I don't understand, however, why Suarez was whining at the ref after the game when they won 3-0. :confused:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Congrats to Barca. What a great team. Bayern played their hearts out, but it wasn't enough. I don't understand, however, why Suarez was whining at the ref after the game when they won 3-0. :confused:
Gonna be a toughie now for your team Croak you never know though.........Suarez is a good player, but really is mental at times i would not have him in my team put it that way. @vampire@

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Gonna be a toughie now for your team Croak you never know though.........Suarez is a good player, but really is mental at times i would not have him in my team put it that way. @vampire@

If I understand it right, they would have to beat Barc 4-0 at Munich. I guess anything's possible, but without Robbery, I don't see it even coming close. But Itkovian will tell you I'm the eternal pessimist. :eek:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Also, I can't believe Lewandowski played the whole game with the injuries he has had. That's one tough dude.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Lionel Messi is incredible, but he's no Steve Bull :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
And the shirtripper aint exactly Andy Mutch. :laugh:
One is an international megastar, the other played in Led Zeppelin.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

* im saving Jimmy Page for an obscure Chelsea player. :D

Last edited:

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bayern played their hearts out, but it wasn't enough.

Pep goofed on the strategy. Boateng's fall was hilarious and I just can't understand why Muller was subbed out.

Pep will be looking for a new job next season.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Pep goofed on the strategy. Boateng's fall was hilarious and I just can't understand why Muller was subbed out.

Pep will be looking for a new job next season.

We have an expression in the states; Boateng "was faked out of his jock." I guess the Brits would say Messi made him leave his pants on the ground. :roflmao:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I was watching the Messi v Boateng goal again. He made Jerome look like a school kid. Some funny stuff out there too.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts