UEFA Champions League

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
One of the Shahktar moves the referee should have called, but inexplicably didn't. I just read that it was the same ref who has given the Germans repeated trouble in the past, including sending Klose off during the world cup. In this shot Costa actually stepped up and straddled Ribery, taunting him. Ref did nothing.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
No disrespect to your team PF71, but I have always hated Oscar for his diving, be it for Chelsea or Brazil. He did it again today... and he was the one who went studs up, not Ibra. Bad decision by the ref.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
No disrespect to your team PF71, but I have always hated Oscar for his diving, be it for Chelsea or Brazil. He did it again today... and he was the one who went studs up, not Ibra. Bad decision by the ref.
Haven't seen it as yet but from what ive read i wouldn't argue with you, was a soft one lots of gamesmanship i dont like it. All players will do nearly anything to get an opponent sent off lets be honest, thats the way it is but does not make it right.

Edit : the Mark Lawernson is a Liverpool fan, just sayin..........

Last edited:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Haven't seen it as yet but from what ive read i wouldn't argue with you, was a soft one lots of gamesmanship i dont like it.

Chelsea is one of those teams that I don't hate, and don't mind if they have some success, same with Arsenal. But I would like Chelsea a little better if Oscar wasn't on the team. ;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Chelsea is one of those teams that I don't hate, and don't mind if they have some success, same with Arsenal. But I would like Chelsea a little better if Oscar wasn't on the team. ;)
The way PSG are playing they might well be the happier side by the end of the game...........

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
What was Thiago Silva doing handling the ball like that in the box? PK for Chelsea... GOOD!

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I'm calling for Bart now as i type. :laugh:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Not good enough against ten men, did not deserve it Chelsea played poor. Ahh well see yall next year thank you and good night!

Last edited:
OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I dont care for Coeffients to be honest or any other Premiership club in Europe for that matter, its dog eat dog for me and im sure its the same for the fans of all the other clubs too. Four EPL teams in the CL is too much the competition is bloated by must have viewing figures and big money.

Last edited:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Not Champions League related, but Europa League. What do you think of Wolfsburgs new flag? ;)

Interesting. Are Wolfsburg and Wolverhampton officially friends clubs? Or was the flag made simply because you are both Wolves?

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Quarterfinal draw is complete.

PSG - Barcelona
Atletico Madrid - Real Madrid
FC Porto - FC Bayern
Juventus - Monaco