1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Two rounds done

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by chibiabos, Apr 26, 2008.

1. chibiabos

chibiabos Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :evil: :twisted: :roll: I'm shocked and I would guess only one of ythe three picks thus far stands much chance of being arouund two yrs, from now. I'm especially chagrined to see TT pick a QB that has a history of injuries, is about as mobile as a plant growing when he had a great opportunity to pickJosh Johnson a guy with same size as brohm but, has 5345 40, threw 43 TD's and only 1 interception and is considered the best athlete among QB's besides having led the nation in offense. perhaps TT didn't want a QB in camp to embarass his first rounder. Gag!

2. uwbadger12000

uwbadger12000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    You are officially an idiot.

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Looks like you hit the bottle worse than Bertram.

4. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I say we did okay. Not like we can't take Johnson and let em all duke it out.

5. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I say we did okay. Not like we can't take Johnson and let em all duke it out.

6. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    I'm not going to call you an idiot, but I call Bias. Josh Johnson played in a WEAK non BCS conference. Brohm PLayed in the Big East and against quality clubs like Miami for example. He's had good numbers and was indeed on a team with some good players. He's lead that UL team back from being down more times than I can recall of any current NFL QB as a college player. He will be a good pick up, and I'll agree I did not expect him or Henne to be there at that pick, but we needed a QB and why not get the BPA available we can get. BTW he does not have an Injury History. He got injured once as I recall, an arm or leg injury that he healed and still played lights out on. This is football we are talking about here, its not finese non contact badmiton.

7. chibiabos

chibiabos Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :-? We shall see, who's left standing in two years. In the meantime I stay with my remarks.

8. BangTheDrum

BangTheDrum Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I uhhhh... dont like the draft so far

9. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I agree with everything except for his injury history...torn ACL, torn ligaments in throwing thumb, torn labrum in non-throwing shoulder and high ankle sprain...all of which needed surgery except for the ankle. C'mon, he's had a few more injuries than one...I still think it's a solid pick though.