Two more Packers on injured reserve

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing Quarless go to IR isn't a surprise. I don't know much about Richardson to know if he's a big loss or not, but something tells me he's not at this stage in his career. We added a running back and another WR, probably for special teams purposes, though word is the RB was taking snaps in practice this week. With as underwhelming as Green and Starks have been, it wouldn't surprise me to see Harris get some snaps.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not calling up Datko from the practice squad makes no damn sense. Get rid of this johnny white guy now that Harris is up and get Datko on the real roster.

OP
OP

12theTruth

Not calling up Datko from the practice squad makes no damn sense. Get rid of this johnny white guy now that Harris is up and get Datko on the real roster.

Yeh, not to mention like we really need 7 WR's.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeh, not to mention like we really need 7 WR's.
Especially with Jennings coming back. Now 3 of them will sit on the bench while the line is going to have to start turning to the defensive line for help if their is an in game injury or 2.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Just curious, but are you one of the members of the coaching staff who sees him in practice every day?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's Donald's "injury"?
I'm still waiting for Jarrett Boykin to be unleashed, but hell, James Jones didn't even get thrown the ball once last week.

Seems like there's a mandate to give 50% of the plays to Cobb one way or another. I love that guy but we can't overuse him or he will get hurt soon.
Also, we have Jones, Jordy, Jennings now, plus J-Mike and Cobb of course, we need balance and Rodgers has to find the mismatch, if the OL blocks like men. (Sorry Kitten)

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What was reason why they didnt call up Datko?
No idea. I figured it would make sense to have some depth at OT as both the backup lineman are true guards. But with Jennings returning and Driver and Boykin sitting on the bench someone felt it was important to add another receiver to the mix. I think this Harris RB might actually play but the WR is confusing me.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No idea. I figured it would make sense to have some depth at OT as both the backup lineman are true guards. But with Jennings returning and Driver and Boykin sitting on the bench someone felt it was important to add another receiver to the mix. I think this Harris RB might actually play but the WR is confusing me.

Hint: Special Teams.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hint: Special Teams.
We shall see. I doubt the guy even sees the field or is active. I get the vibe that MM has such stubborn loyalty and trust in the guys in the building that activating a Tackle would be a response to the god awful play last week and would thus show a lack of trust in Newhouse and EDS.

Look at how he handled Crosby or anyone else that has played poorly. I'm not saying he should have cut him but bringing in a few guys for a workout would have put him on notice. They never make roster moves based on poor play. I can't even think of a single player that MM has ever benched without some sort of injury reason. I don't want overreaction but I also think he is stubborn and loyal to a fault.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Proof that we don't always have any idea what's going on, Driver is inactive, which explains why they went with 7 WR's...

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Seriously, What are we paying Lovat for? 2 YEARS of widespread injury to KEY PLAYERS. NEEED BETTER CONDITIONING!!!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Cannot believe how many injuries the Pack have had this year. Unbelievable.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also worth mentioning is Don Barclay who stepped in for TJ Lang today and did a fantastic job....