TT just put on the belt contract extension

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers President Mark Murphy announced today that he has reached a deal for an extension for Ted Thompson. They have not announced how long the extension is but most likely its for 3 more years.

I think Ted just put on the belt after signing the papers. :)

So does this mean we wont see sexter @ Lambeau for at least 5 more years?

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT gets his Contract extended

Packers General Manager Ted Thompson Signed To New Contract

The Green Bay Packers have signed Ted Thompson, the team’s Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations, to a new, multi-year contract, team President/CEO Mark Murphy announced Friday.

Thompson, who recently concluded his sixth season as the leader of the team’s football operations, has built the Packers into one of the NFL’s strongest young teams. That was highlighted by a Super Bowl XLV win over the Pittsburgh Steelers last Sunday as Green Bay became only the second No. 6 seed since 1990 to win the world championship.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
TT gets a much deserved extension

Woohoo!

The guy behind our success this year is sticking around. Thank goodness. No one's doubting now, except those OBF clowns who wear blinders all day.

The Green Bay Packers have signed Ted Thompson, the team’s Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations, to a new, multi-year contract, team President/CEO Mark Murphy announced Friday.

Thompson, who recently concluded his sixth season as the leader of the team’s football operations, has built the Packers into one of the NFL’s strongest young teams. That was highlighted by a Super Bowl XLV win over the Pittsburgh Steelers last Sunday as Green Bay became only the second No. 6 seed since 1990 to win the world championship.

“We are thrilled to have Ted lead our football operations for the foreseeable future,” said Murphy. “He has done an outstanding job of building this team. We worked on this and reached an agreement in December, and we are pleased to be able to make the announcement today.”

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Wow, I'm done posting new articles haha. All three of us must have typed that at the exact same time.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
well this is what Mark was talking about when he said something you dont know

It was in the works already

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
can I start a thread with that favre what should I do video saying I just saw this?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well this is what Mark was talking about when he said something you dont know

It was in the works already
No. That wasn't it.
It was that he didn't look well and must be sick.

Yeah. We can all be doctors by just looking at someone on TV without going to med. school, seeing them and not knowing their medical history.
Right?
Right.

Gee, I think A-Rod must have a cold from just looking at him in my sig. pic.
Or maybe his left arm is busted at the way it just hangs there.
I mean, look at the guy. Something is wrong with him, right?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I always figured it was a contract extension. Good Job TT! No...GREAT JOB!

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score

The Green Bay Packers have signed Ted Thompson, the team?s Executive Vice President, General Manager and Director of Football Operations, to a new, multi-year contract, team President/CEO Mark Murp...

Source: Packers.com

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Ted Thompson signs new contract with Packers

The man who assembled the Green Bay Packers’ Super Bowl-winning roster has been rewarded. The Packers announced today that G.M. Ted Thompson has signed a new contract with the team. “This is a great organization and I am very humbled and appreciative,” Thompson said in a statement. “Green Bay is a special place and I…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
What I love the most about this office staff is the fact they say they love this team, and how they want to be here.

When Holmgren was in town I always felt his staff was looking for another job, ready to go at any given moment; and he also did that himself.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I love the most about this office staff is the fact they say they love this team, and how they want to be here.

When Holmgren was in town I always felt his staff was looking for another job, ready to go at any given moment; and he also did that himself.
It's a new era.
And it's awesome.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we must have...

I'm just glad that Ted has learned and grown over the years as GM and has delegated a lot more of his responsibilities to other guys in the organization and he doesn't just try and do everything himself. I think Harrell showed him he can't do that.

Calhoun Lambeau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved it when we hired Ted Thompson, I've stuck by everything he's done, proves that a little patience goes a long way. We brought in Ted because he knows how to build a sound team on budget, and he's delivered in every way possible.

Hired Mike McCarthy, drafted Aaron Rodgers, switch to the 3-4 defense and hiring of Dom Capers, trading nothing for Ryan Grant, drafting Greg Jennings, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Jermichael Finley, Josh Sitton, Bryan Bulaga, B.J. Raji, Clay Matthews, Desmond Bishop, signing Charles Woodson, signing Sam Shields, signing Ryan Picket, signing Tramon Williams, drafting Nick Collins, resigning Cullen Jenkins, Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, Aaron Rodgers, Chad Clifton, Mark Tauscher, Scott Wells, Ryan Pickett, Nick Collins, Desmond Bishop, etc.

Members online

Latest posts