Tracking the NFC North

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I tried to explain to Several Vikings fans a few weeks ago how rare it is to start strong and finish the year on top but they didn't wanna listen. they knew I was a Packer fan so they were too busy celebrating their short lived virtual Chsnpionship run :eek:
Lol, they can add that virtual first half of the season championship to all the off-season championships they have.

Reaction score
Lol, they can add that virtual first half of the season championship to all the off-season championships they have.
Indeed Pike. The proud will be laid low.. Nice to see things back to normal back in MN. Now if I can just get these Seattle fans to calm down we'll be in good shape :tup:

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Updated as of Week 8:

Minny - 5-2
GB - 4-3
Det - 4-4

Remaining schedules:

Green Bay:

Colts
@Titans
@Redskins
@Eagles
Texans
Seahawks
@Bears
Vikings
@Lions

Minnesota:

Lions
@Redskins
Cardinals
@Lions
Cowboys
@Jaguars
Colts
@Packers
Bears

Detroit:

@Vikings
BYE
Jaguars
Vikings
@Saints
Bears
@Giants
@Cowboys
Packers

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't take anymore of this **** poor performance they are done this yr even if they happened to make the playoffs they ain't doing anything anyways... far away from a complete team

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Vikes doing all they can to give it to us and we keep exchanging their gifts for s%#t sandwiches on stale rye.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikes doing all they can to give it to us and we keep exchanging their gifts for s%#t sandwiches on stale rye.

Maybe at the end we'll get the good stuff like in 2013 when the Bears and Lions gave it back to us on the last play of the last game.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Updated as of Week 8:

Minny - 5-2
GB - 4-3
Det - 4-4

Remaining schedules:

Green Bay:

Colts
@Titans
@Redskins
@Eagles
Texans
Seahawks
@Bears
Vikings
@Lions

Minnesota:

Lions
@Redskins
Cardinals
@Lions
Cowboys
@Jaguars
Colts
@Packers
Bears

Detroit:

@Vikings
BYE
Jaguars
Vikings
@Saints
Bears
@Giants
@Cowboys
Packers

The way things are looking now the way the division could look like this going into the final month:

Lions 6-6
Packers 5-7
Vikings 5-7.

Like trying to figure out "a path" to the 270 electoral votes for president there may be a path to the division title and the playoffs.
Minnesota, I think, will go into full free fall. Six or 7 wins look like the best outcome for them.
Detroit will be the Lions. Their 3 road games remaining will likely have them at 8 losses by the time of the season ender at Ford Field.
The Packers will need then to win a minimum of 4 games in the second half of the season to make 8-8 and 5 for a 9-7. Bears, Vikings and Lions at the end of the schedule could be three. They could manage a win in one of the 3 upcoming road games. And beat Houston and/or Seattle at Lambeau for another.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Updated as of Week 9:

Minny - 5-3
Det - 5-4
GB - 4-4

Remaining schedules:

Green Bay:

@Titans
@Redskins
@Eagles
Texans
Seahawks
@Bears
Vikings
@Lions

Minnesota:

@Redskins
Cardinals
@Lions
Cowboys
@Jaguars
Colts
@Packers
Bears

Detroit:

BYE
Jaguars
Vikings
@Saints
Bears
@Giants
@Cowboys
Packers

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Alright, gang. Surprisingly, shockingly, inexplicably, however you'd like to characterize it :roflmao: , we control our own destiny in the division. If we beat the Lions, and beat the Vikings, we pick up a game on each of them, and win the tie breaker on Detroit based on head to head, and the tie breaker on Minnesota on division record.

I know everyone is down in the dumps, as am I. But we have a shot at this thing, and we have a very realistic path to getting it done. The Vikes have a tough one this week against the Cardinals, unfortunately the Lions have another bye week against the Jags.

Updated as of Week 10:

Lions - 5-4
Vikings - 5-4
Packers - 4-5

Remaining schedules:

Green Bay:

@Redskins 5-3-1
@Eagles 5-4
Texans 6-3
Seahawks 6-2-1
@Bears 2-7
Vikings 5-4
@Lions 5-4

Minnesota:

Cardinals 4-4-1
@Lions 5-4
Cowboys 8-1
@Jaguars 2-7
Colts 4-5
@Packers 4-5
Bears 2-7

Detroit:

Jaguars 2-7
Vikings 5-4
@Saints 4-5
Bears 2-7
@Giants 6-3
@Cowboys 8-1
Packers 4-5

Last edited:

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do I hope they pull it off and win the division? Of course. But I'm not exactly excited about this group; they're not going anywhere.
When the best you can say about your team and it's chances is to hope they back into the playoffs because other teams sucked more than they did, well, not a ringing endorsement.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Do I hope they pull it off and win the division? Of course. But I'm not exactly excited about this group; they're not going anywhere.
When the best you can say about your team and it's chances is to hope they back into the playoffs because other teams sucked more than they did, well, not a ringing endorsement.
Buuuuuut...

If we go 5-2 or 6-1, who knows. Gonna have to see a complete 180 this Sunday.