Tracking the #1 seed

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Niners are all but guaranteed to make the playoffs if they win one of their remaining games as they have defeated the Eagles, Vikings and Falcons this year.

McCarthy had a lot of talent on offense for a lot of years during his tenure with the Packers as well.

The Packers have had only three home games under 10 degrees since 2008 and actually won the only one Rodgers played in against the Falcons in 2013.

I believe Matt Flynn was our QB in that 2013 game with the Falcons? Which furthermore points out that there may be advantages for a cold weather team playing at home against a dome or warm location team. It may be slight, but it's still there.

D

Deleted member 6794

I believe Matt Flynn was our QB in that 2013 game with the Falcons? Which furthermore points out that there may be advantages for a cold weather team playing at home against a dome or warm location team. It may be slight, but it's still there.

My bad, you're absolutely right that Flynn was the Packers' quarterback in that 2013 game against the Falcons. That means that Rodgers hasn't even played in a game below 10 degrees since his rookie season in 2008.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My bad, you're absolutely right that Flynn was the Packers' quarterback in that 2013 game against the Falcons. That means that Rodgers hasn't even played in a game below 10 degrees since his rookie season in 2008.
Unless you count the 2013 playoff game against the 49ers, which I am almost positive was under 10 degrees.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
PLEASE sign me up for the Rams in the divisional round. Stafford is a disaster of a big game quarterback. Completely coming unraveled in Baltimore.

Plus, we seem to have the Rams' number.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So far the Jets and the Ravens are coming up big for us. Hoping that holds up and the Cards beat the Cowboys later.

Reaction score
The Packers wasted the #1 seed last year as well as in 2011. Evidence is paltry that they are a good cold weather team having lost the last four home games under 10 degrees. Playing in warm weather or in a dome would let the Packers play to their strengths. Their last 5 games in Dallas have gone very well so I'd rather play the Cowboys on the road.
This year, in 2021, the Rodgers led Packers are the only Undefeated team at home this season. 7-0
I’m with MLF saying the crowd was missed dearly last season. I would never in a million years forfeit our game at home.

I’m not sure I buy that Rodgers is poor in bad weather at home (guess we will find out tonight!) But feel free to list your coldest list here. Here’s mine I saw yesterday. …

Pay careful attention to the QB, regular season scenario record and injuries etc.. I only see 1 of those contests as even a remotely similar example to this 2021 season and I don’t think it’s a fair depiction saying Aaron Rodgers routinely plays poorly in the coldest games.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could have swore I was at packers Vikings, Sunday night game in the early 2000’s and it was 6? Maybe that’s what it was when the game was over? But I don’t see it in any of the “coldest” lists so maybe I’m mistaken.

We lost so maybe it just seemed colder

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wild day so far. The Ravens and jets blew it, and the Bangles came all the way back in a thriller.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cards have missed two deep tds and are still up ten. Keep this up the better.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope The Pack seen the score for that game and are amped AF right now. Clinch #1 Seed at home would be baller.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The way the NFL has gone this year the Dallas loss makes me worry about tonights game. Oh well I will make a sizable bet on the Vikes + the points and still cheer for a close Packer win.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope The Pack seen the score for that game and are amped AF right now. Clinch #1 Seed at home would be baller.
I guarantee the Packers know the score. Big opportunity here!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts