Torrance Marshall Fan Club news

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As president of the TMFC, I regret to inform the members of some bad news regarding our man. Looks as though Torrance is going through some trying times.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Woman's Home Trashed; Ex-Green Bay Packer Accused

POSTED: 3:52 pm EDT June 22, 2005
UPDATED: 7:48 pm EDT June 22, 2005

PITTSBURGH -- City police have issued an arrest warrant for a former pro football player who allegedly went on a rampage at an apartment in Sheraden.

An ex-girlfriend of former Green Bay Packers linebacker Torrance Marshall told police that when she got off work on June 14, she found that her home on Mutual Avenue had been ransacked.

The damage, according to a police report, included clothes strewn around and bleach dumped all over them; mattresses sliced; electrical cords on appliances cut; and urine left on family photographs.

The woman found a football helmet on top of a television set and a pair of sneakers on the washing machine, according to the police report.

Marshall, 28, had visited Pittsburgh earlier this month to "try and work things out" with the woman, police said.

Detectives believe Marshall may be in Wisconsin. They are talking with his agent to arrange Marshall's surrender.

Marshall played for Green Bay from 2001 to 2004. He was placed on injured reserve in November and is not listed on the team's current roster.
Copyright 2005 by ThePittsburghChannel. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering what you were going to do about that JBlood...if that meant the end of the TMFC...wow, I'm stunned...not much to say about that!

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a shame, I had such high hopes when the Packers drafted him. He has such great physical talent and measureables. Thought he might blossum late like he did in college so I kept hoping. But it seems as though he cannot get the mental part of either game down, the game of football or the game of life.

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
I was wondering what you were going to do about that JBlood...if that meant the end of the TMFC...wow, I'm stunned...not much to say about that!

Yes, muscy, it looks like my one and only presidency is now officially over. Must be how the lame-duckers feel. I'm now releasing all members to rally to another Packer of their choosing. :cry: :lol:

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jblood...you aren't turning into a band wagon fan on me now, are you?!? He's only 28...that's plenty of time for him to return and be the comeback player of the year. Keep the faith :D

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, I'm glad I cancelled that second check JBlood. You can keep the bobble-head now. I'm officially off the Torrance Marshall band wagon! :D

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Man, I'm glad I cancelled that second check JBlood. You can keep the bobble-head now. I'm officially off the Torrance Marshall band wagon! :D

In this country are you innocent until proven guilty or are you guilty until proven innocent?

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In this country are you innocent until proven guilty or are you guilty until proven innocent?[/quote]

In this country you are innocent until out of money.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JBlood said:
In this country are you innocent until proven guilty or are you guilty until proven innocent?

In this country you are innocent until out of money.[/quote]

That's not true. Ask OJ or Micheal, they'll tell you, they're really innocent. :roll: :D

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steel Wheels said:
NDPackerFan said:

This was an inside joke between JBlood and myself. Keep to what you do best and act like an anti-Packer fan!

Members online

Latest posts