TO leaves Eagles camp

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This stated on ESPN radio today. Though not a Pack story still pretty interesting. Apparently during a team meeting, TO started arguing with Reid. Reid asked TO to leave, to which TO left the room then cleaned out his locker and bailed the Eagles training camp all together. I hope this turns out to be true. This guys a great player but what a horses ***.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would it be worth it, for one year, to have TO on the team. Before Farve retires? Not that Philly would trade him and you don't have the money, but just for arguments sake?

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live near their training camp,it is all over the news. :D He has been a jerk all thru camp. The news here said the other players got mad he didn't sign autographs like everyone else. He hasn't talked to the other players either.
The Packers DON'T need anyone like him on their team!!!!! :puke:

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
I live near their training camp,it is all over the news. :D He has been a jerk all thru camp. The news here said the other players got mad he didn't sign autographs like everyone else. He hasn't talked to the other players either.
The Packers DON'T need anyone like him on their team!!!!! :puke:

could you head over and try to get a message to him that i made him a keeper in one of my fantasy teams and i'd like him to straighten out? :D

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't want him on the Packers even for one year. He just isn't worth it.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the Packers...NO, NO WAY, NADA, NIX, ABSOLUTELY NOT, NOT FOR A SECOND, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT . . .

The Eagles got what they bargained for, it was obvious what he was . . . and they got it. You make a deal with the devil it's hell to pay. :twisted: :mrgreen:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts