To any Packers players who read these boards:

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

I can't imagine the pressure you must be facing right now. Keep in mind you have Packer fans all across the WORLD supporting you win OR lose. Each and every one is special to us and we know you guys have it in you to win the big one and bring the Lombardi back where it belongs. We're all glad you're part of the team (even you IR guys...especially you IR guys). Win it for us, all of your supporters, but most of all, win it for yourselves and all you've worked for!

Rodgers - silence the haters, man. You've earned this.

Starks - talk about a future. You've stuck with it through injury and doubt. Now you've got something to show for it.

Jennings - keep proving why you're one of the elite receivers out there.

Jordy/JJ - show everyone why you DESERVE a number 1 spot and why being a #3 on this team is like being a #1 elsewhere.

KUHHHHHHHHN - you're a beast man. Keep doing your thing.

Driver - you have etched your spot in Packer history as one of the most reliable, skilled, and honest WR's to ever play the game and for that, you will forever be in our hearts. You've worked so hard and so long to get to this point, we all know that.

Quarless - you were stuck in a tight spot and you've performed admirably. The mistakes are expected of anyone, and are EASILY forgotten by a big performance.

OLine - you don't get credit when it's deserved and you get downtrodden with hardships. Everyone expects perfection when it isn't realistic. You've faced some of the toughest DL's in the NFL and come up strong. Keep it up, you've got one last test here.

Woodson - you and Driver both have worked so hard your entire careers. Nothing I say here can make you guys work any harder than you already are. Just know that your fans are with you.

CM3 - what could I possibly say to motivate you? Nothing, I'm just going to put your jersey on Sunday and cheer you on, hoping that I can put forth as much effort into my job as you do every day.

Tramon - one of the most underrated players in the league, and proving why every single Sunday. One day, maybe Revis island will be absorbed into Tramon's archipelago (haha, a stretch, I know).

Raji - make ice cubes out of 'em. Every time you do, I'll do the Raji.

The rest of the Defense - talk about fighting in the face of adversity. As a unit, more so than individuals, you guys have worked to overcome injury, depth issues, and overall a difficult situation to get where you are now.

IR guys - with you unable to play, we need your support more than ever. It's tough watching when you should be playing, but there's nothing you can do about that now, and it's not your fault...so stand up, paint your faces, wear your jerseys and get behind our guys. If I were you, I'd be cheering so hard I wouldn't even have a voice to talk to reporters at the end of the game.

To MM (and coaches), anyone I left out, and the team as a whole - This team has more than impressed me, the fan base, and the rest of the world. I own up to doubting you, with the loss of big playmakers so early in the season. We had some tough losses to rivals and others but we rebounded, made the playoffs when we needed to, and shocked and awed as we won our way to Dallas on the road. Everyone there deserves to win that trophy, the Steelers organization too. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way and it will come down to who fights harder. I know you guys have the fight in you and I know you have the ability. I mean, come on, never being down by more than 7 points all season???? How does a team do that? It takes a defense pulling through when the offense is struggling, and an offense shouldering a tired and weary defense to pull off an amazing feat like that. Continue the outstanding play this Sunday when you face a Steelers team with a fight and brutality like no other. I'm DAMN proud of this team and am happy to call myself a fan of the Green Bay Packers, all because of guys like you.

NOTE: Everyone, feel free to post any messages you have for any of our beloved Green Bay Packers here. This is for them should they happen to look at this forum before or after the big game. We don't need to tell them that we're with them, they know that, but it doesn't hurt to read it.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy0005:

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And remember... You've got Lombardi on your side.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqEvAa3Y0OM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - "A Game of Inches" - 2010 NFC Title Game Video[/ame]

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt that they're reading forums, but here it goes.

My simple message is:

Good luck. Do your absolute best. Do not take this moment for granted. Playing in the SB is something only a handful of players are able to do. Do it for the old guys, do it for yourselves. Winning the SB will elevate you to another status, but this is not about how others perceive you. This is about you and your legacy. There are 45 other guys trying to prevent you from reaching your dreams. Are you gonna let them? Or are you gonna run every pattern to perfection, execute every stance like it is your last, throw every pass like your life depend on it?

Your manhood is at stake in here. Everything you've acomplished so far means nothing if this game is lost. How do you want your kids, your peers to know you? How do YOU want to feel?

If you want to be the best, the time is now. Play every snap like it's the last, fight for every inch of grass, and you will come out victorious. You will be known as World Champions.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even simpler message:

Play your best and noone can beat you. You are our team and we love you guys! Bring Lombardi's Trophy home!

The PowerOfCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers can do it. They deserve this win more than any other team. Just 60 more minutes. 4 more quarters until you are world champions again!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if they have the time to read forums, I'm just so blessed for Twitter!

Anyway:

Pack. From game 1 I have believed in you. Through injuries, games lost, I have had such faith. I have more faith in you now than I've ever had going into the SB. You guys never gave up, so I'll never give up on you. There is a spirit with this team that just transcends all. You all have inspired me in some way this year. Sometimes the glory is not in the destination, but the journey. What you have been through this year has made you stronger. It has molded you into a SB team that has the essence of great teams past, but yet all your own. You are the glory that defines the spirit of this team. Every step you have taken has led you to this moment. Take it, seize it, you have earned every glory that has come your way. I could not be prouder of you as a fan or believe in you more.

~ I said a prayer to Lombardi, asking him to bless the Packers and help them win the SB. His voice swelled in my head, he said to me, "My child, what more could I want of them. They are already everything I could want them to be. They keep my dream alive, and so I live on through them. I could not be prouder of them even if they were my own sons, and in many ways, they are. I could bless them and help them but they are already blessed. They need no help, they have all they need within. Be proud of them, they are the manifesto of all the wisdom of my creation".

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk]YouTube - Al Pacino's Inspirational Speech[/ame]

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll make it simpler. Don't suck and you'll win!

Here are some more simple tips:

If you score more points than the Steelers, you'll win!
If you keep the Steelers from scoring, that's good defense.
Try to score points by putting the ball into your opponent's endzone.
If you play better than the Steelers, you win the Super Bowl.
Winning is better than losing.

OP
OP
Incubes12

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
One last bump, just in case. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!

I'd hope your out getting ready instead of reading this though, haha...

Latest posts