1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tj Lang and Josh Sitton explode on twitter

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Sep 24, 2012.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3,967
    If you get a chance check out their tweets. Expect fines for both.

2. BorderRivals.com

BorderRivals.com Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +499
    I frankly love the fact that the players haven't held back on Twitter in denouncing the refs. They know they will get fined, but don't care. And are actually challenging the validity of the same when the validity of the game is so much in question with these refs. It'll be interesting to see how much they get fined and then the public reaction to the fines.

3. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +606
    Like TJ Lang said, the fine money will hopefully be used to get the old refs back.

4. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    How about a fine for the NFL? Dressing up idiots and putting them in front of millions of people. IMO They were ordered to NOT reverse that touchdown call because THEY(refs) completely lost control of the situation. And there would have been a field rush/riot had the right call been made!

5. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +353
    Completely agree with the big guys here.

But not sure if they deserve to be in the position to complain after that offensive line outing as a whole. Now I understand it was mostly Bulaga's and Newhouses faults and a lack of help. But still. Nonetheless, I agree and commend you guys.

6. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    so... any quotes? I don't do Twitter.

7. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    so... any quotes? I don't do Twitter.

8. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,920

24m TJ Lang@TJLang70
    Any player/coach in Seattle that really thinks they won that game has zero integrity as a man and should be embarrassed.

1h TJ Lang@TJLang70
    **** it NFL.. Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Right on.

10. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    LOL
    Maybe Lang and Sitton will take it out on the Saints DL next week

11. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
  12. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +797
    Brees has been ripping the call too. Maybe both teams should protest and refuse to play.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    He demands an explanation.

14. NACHOMAN

NACHOMAN Sailing the seas of cheese

Ratings:
    +55
    seems legit .I spoke my mind. I'm pissed

15. Marem19

Marem19 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    They legally can't do that but i think they should do something like this. Come to the game kick off line up hike the ball and just stand there. basically one long *** play each quarter.

16. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +797
    It would end this BS and Goodell would be done. No way it happens but the thought of it sounds fun.

17. B-ri

B-ri Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    I don't follow twitter but it's blowing up right now.

http://www.seattlepi.com/sports/article/Twitter-reaction-to-Packers-Seahawks-ending-3891121.php

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/sports/article/Twitter-reaction-to-Packers-Seahawks-ending-3891121.php#ixzz27SerqVFv

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +797
    Damn does that speak volumes.

19. B-ri

B-ri Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    My God the Seahawks are annoying. If GB won this way, I'd want them to come out and admit it was B.S. rather than this crap.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/171095421.html

• Like Like x 1
  20. Alex

Alex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +213
    I think if the Packers won this way you wouldn't hear a word about this game from any of them. It'd be all about next week

21. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +797
    Not everyday that you have players from other teams voice their opinions like this. Do whats right Goodell.

22. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +797
    Exactly. They would walk off with their heads down and never speak of it. Not that **** Carroll the clown was doing.

• Like Like x 1
  23. IamAthimble

IamAthimble Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    New most hated team: Seattle. We all know the call was a joke, the Packers really won this game, so I won't get into how pissed off I am about that. But the way Seattle is handling this has made them my most hated team, and I used to kind of LIKE them. Tate blatantly denying that he pushed off on Shields, when it was right in the front of the play and everyone watching saw it. What a piece of garbage. At least do a 'no comment' if all you're going to do is lie. Him, Carroll, and Wilson all talking about how they 'made a great play on the ball, they came up big, never give up, blah blah blah,' seriously have zero integrity whatsoever. None. You could tell by the sheepish look on Wilsons face especially, that deep down he knew they just got handed a win and was just talking up the reporter for the benefit of Seattle fans. What a joke that team is.

Yes, the Packers did not play all that great on offense in this game, but to be honest, aside from the one touchdown pass to Tate, neither did the Seahawks. Both defenses were astounding. Both teams got bad calls against them, but the Packers got the worst of it. The bogus roughing call that took back that great interception. The crap PI call on Shields when the receiver was the one that was basically riding on Shield's back. And the diarrhea icing on this crap cake, the final call, which my partially blind, 87 year old grandma could have called correctly. Green Bay should not have come back out for the extra point. I can tell most of the players want to tell the NFL to go screw themselves, especially Lang, Sitton, and Rodgers. You could tell Aaron was infuriated during his press conference.

What a travesty. The NFL has lost any integrity that it ever had. If the league had any decency they would award the win to the Packers regardless of how Seattle would feel or react afterward. Either way, The Packers won this game, period.

• Like Like x 1
  24. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +797
    Carroll sealed his NFL fate tonight. No one will ever respect him after that.

25. IamAthimble

IamAthimble Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    Him and Tate I especially despise. I can give Wilson a pass, considering he made the throw and probably didn't see what happened down there. Also, he's a rookie and just wants to please his team and their fans.

But Tate blatantly denying what he did and saying he 'just made a great play,' and Carroll Ra-Ra'ing all over the place like he's performing at a high school pep rally, saying his team 'came up big, blah blah blah' and talking about how this was such a wonderful win...screw that guy. No one should ever give him another ounce of respect.

I hope Seattle goes the rest of the season winless, I really do. I will be rooting against them almost as hard as I root FOR the Packers from now on. I won't forget this disrespect.