Time couldn't go any slower.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:chisux:

I know probably all of you are having the same troubles, its 6 and a half hours till kickoff roughly, Im stuck in my room and don't know what to do, I should be revising for my exam tomorrow but I cant concentrate on anything!

Please help haha

:chisux:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
OH I feel your pain! This last count down is going to be brutal!!!

Imagine ALL the Packer fans world wide that are in the same boat..... the anticipation of it all!!!

:friends: There! Feel a liiiitttle better???

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'll be on here for a bit more, gonna start grilling soon... and ALOT of pacing!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
So nervous right now. Haven't felt this way since my speech class last year. This game couldnt be taking any longer to get going.

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I were you i'd just study for your exam.... Then at least you have no worries you didn't study after a victory.

InRodgersWeTrust

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3 hours left. I cant take this anymore!!! It needs to be kick off right now!! :boredom:

:chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux:

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am re-watching the Packers Vs Atlanta game to pass the time.

A few guys that really had some great plays that didnt get a lot of attention in a game full of Packer great plays were Neslon and Collins.

Nelson was money in this game. I didnt go look up his stats for the game, but he made the several catches for 1st down that were not easy and made the extra effort to move the ball just a few feet to pick it up.

Collins was awesome in that huge hit that cause Jenkins to bobble the ball out of bounds. Jenkins is a big dude and Collins lit him up!

I have been spending some time browsing and watching just how much the rest of the country think the Bears suck too!
What would be the best Super Bowl matchup? - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's about 30 mins till game time, but it feels like two hours away, plus last night I couldn't sleep at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts