1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tickets for this Sunday.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by cococabana, Dec 9, 2010.

1. cococabana

cococabana Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good morning Gents,

I am a Lions season ticket holder and unable to attend this Sunday's massacre. I'mselling my tickets on EBay.

2-4 seats, lower level, on the Packers 25 yardline. Perfect seats. Can't post the link since I'm not a true forum member.

Just search EBay for Lions Green Bay tickets... User is jackjade. I can email the tickets if need be.

Go Lions!

2. cococabana

cococabana Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    25 minutes left.

Tickets are face value $90 each. The reserve price is only $151 for two seats. I can give parking information and other info after the sale. You will have to pay for parking (about $20).

3. Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead Brittany Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +184
    im new here but even i can sense... (in a high pitched opera singing voice) SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMM!

4. cococabana

cococabana Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Not really... a chance to sit and watch a game close to your team. If you call that spam, so be it.

The tickets are real, the seats are, the Packers are real, the Lions......... Well, you get my point.

5. Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead Brittany Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +184
    im just messin around :p you kittys take everything so seriously