Coming for the Cowboys game!

captnroger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm really glad I found this forum!

My son and I are coming up from Ohio to see the game on the 13th. We are very excited. My son (13) has been a huge fan since he started watching football 7 years ago. I've taken him to several away games, but this will be his first trip to Green Bay. To say we both are excited would be an understatement. This is going to be one of those trips that we both will remember for the rest of our lives, and I'm hugely excited for him.

I've done my research and have a small list of things we are going to do in the short time we will be there. It's a long drive and we will be arriving late afternoon on Saturday.

My question is this...tickets remain high on the online sites, and the CL route so far has been nothing but people wanting money beforehand which I am not going to do. I've had luck setting up ticket pickups in other cities before, but not for this game. If I absolutely *have* to, I will pay the online prices, but I really would hate to have to put out that kind of money for nose-bleed seats.

Are ticket scalpers pretty plentiful near the stadium? Can I expect a somewhat reasonable rate from them compared to the online sites? I mean $300 per ticket for upper level end zone with services fees is the going rate online. I understand scalping is regulated and I will look for their IDs when purchasing tickets.

Any advice you could provide would be much appreciated. Thanks so much.

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score

My son and I are coming up from Ohio to see the game on the 13th. We are very excited. My son (13) has been a huge fan since he started watching football 7 years ago. I've taken him to several away games, but this will be his first trip to Green Bay. To say we both are excited would be an understatement. This is going to be one of those trips that we both will remember for the rest of our lives, and I'm hugely excited for him.

I've done my research and have a small list of things we are going to do in the short time we will be there. It's a long drive and we will be arriving late afternoon on Saturday.

My question is this...tickets remain high on the online sites, and the CL route so far has been nothing but people wanting money beforehand which I am not going to do. I've had luck setting up ticket pickups in other cities before, but not for this game. If I absolutely *have* to, I will pay the online prices, but I really would hate to have to put out that kind of money for nose-bleed seats.

Are ticket scalpers pretty plentiful near the stadium? Can I expect a somewhat reasonable rate from them compared to the online sites? I mean $300 per ticket for upper level end zone with services fees is the going rate online. I understand scalping is regulated and I will look for their IDs when purchasing tickets.

Beware there are no refunds ;)

OP
OP
C

captnroger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what I'm concerned about, and why I posted here. Was hoping others could share their experiences.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stubhub has lower level end zone (sec. 101-row 36; or 137 - row 23), (2) tix for $200 each. Reputable site, fraud protection and you know you're inside Lambeau. My $.02.

OP
OP
C

captnroger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply Pkrjones, I know this, but after they tack on their service fees and delivery, the total is 498.00.

OP
OP
C

captnroger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@ JP Doyal LOL you mean GB or the Boys?

@Poppa San - what's a SRO? I plan on checking for tickets the week of game day hoping Dallas returns a bunch lol.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

They should make the visiting Cowboy fans use them as payback for Gerry Jones greed with the superbowl fiasco.

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're excited about watching Dallas? I used to be too, before the terror and the anguish took over.

Hope you have a good time

Reaction score

I sold an extra Jets home opener back to a vendor for $100, 45 minutes before kickoff last year if that tells you anything

OP
OP
C

captnroger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy to report I won a charity auction for lower bowl seats on the 20 and paid $175 each no extra fees. Tickets are on the way to me now. I'm a happy camper.

Voltron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stubhub has lower level end zone (sec. 101-row 36; or 137 - row 23), (2) tix for $200 each. Reputable site, fraud protection and you know you're inside Lambeau. My $.02.

I have gotten many tickets for a good price on stub hub. i never had an issue wih stub hub. But i have had issues with credit card company not approving the charges. I have had this happen with different credit card companies, so stub hub may be using some sort of charging system that sets off a fraud alert, so now i call my cc compnay ahead of purchasing to let them know i will be making a purchase on their site. But yesterday
i used the nfl version since I found tickets in the same section for 100 less. So check a few of the reputable sites and have an idea of the section.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts