Thompson won't spend millions on mediocrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
OregonPackFan said:
"I'm a Packers fan, and even I think most of you need to put down the Kool-Aid as well. 9-7 and the playoffs WILL not happen. If the Packers win 6 games they might as well consider it a successful season."

don't try to talk it away by saying you said "they", everyone knows, including you, that you, at that time, had no confidence in the Packers that season, you sure as hell didn't think they would win 8 games.
Some think that because you haven't been here long, that automatically means your post have no merit.
I see it otherwise.
Some people ARE consistant.............they remain "doom and gloom" about the Packers every year. They think ANYONE that is the Packers GM MUST be an idiot. And if you DARE to back what the Packer Brass is doing, you are a person that doesn't have a brain.
Oregon, you seem to me to be thinking quite clearly! I AGREE with most of what you write!
I have almost 5000 posts here, have been here quite awhile, and i don't think it makes me stupid because i see some REAL positives the way TT has handled the Packers so far.
To go off on Oregon JUST because he's a somewhat "newbie" is LAME! He makes some GREAT points. Just because he doesn't agree with some of you, doesn't mena he is WRONG or a member of the Packer MGMT.

Cheesey, I take a real exception to this. Stating that I or any other Packers fan have been "doom and gloom" every year is speculation. I have been "doom and gloom" because I don't like the way this franchise is headed.

Honestly Cheesey,with all due respect, this post is the perfect example of why I get so angry

They think ANYONE that is the Packers GM MUST be an idiot. And if you DARE to back what the Packer Brass is doing, you are a person that doesn't have a brain.

Don't put things in my, or any other posters mouth. How do you know how I would feel about another GM? When have I called anyone stupid? In fact I don't think anyone here is stupid besides 2-3 people who can remain anonymous. What I see is the TT backers calling everyone else dumb. Perfect example

1st group= Smart People.

and then theres

2nd group = People who think they know better than an NFL GM, think they know whats going on behind the scenes, people who run with every possible tangent discussed on any half *** website, people who think that signing "big money" FA's will make you a super bowl team.

Thats uncalled for and very hypocritical. First Packnic rips the people who are critical of TT by calling them stupid for stating they think we know more than the GM, and then states how "big money" FA's are NOT the way to go. Are you a GM Packnic? Are you smarter than Bob Kraft? Luckily, I expect nothing more from said poster.

Both sides can feel how they want but I will use facts and not and's, but's, maybe's, if's and etc.

Each side is as bad as the other.
Pyle....it amazes me that you take exception to what i write. TELL ME that i haven't seen MANY times on here where you, AND others get so worked up that you, and they, start with the insults. I have seen it happen from BOTH sides. So to act like it doesn't happen is not being honest on your part. Maybe the exact words were not used, but you KNOW that it has happened, and i'm sure will happen again. So to act all high and mighty like you have NEVER done anything like that is laughable.
I have been watching the Packers since the 1960's. I have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly.
You have your opinions and get very heated about it sometimes. And believe me, it comes out in what you write often. So to get upset at what i wrote, when i did NOT say you or name anyone by name makes me wonder if you feel guilty or something.
It just seems these whole attack threads are just that, a means to attack.
I have tried to show why i feel what i feel, and it just seems to get ignored. It seems the only time people listen is when you get nasty or insulting. I don't want to be like that.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
If anyone is stupid enough to attack someone's views just because they are a newer member, they are walking down the road that leads to banning.
I'm getting tired of this crap. I try to remain civil, then if i say something that CAN be used against me, even if it has to be twisted or taken out of context, it's sure to be grabbed and run with.
You can't come into some of these threads and remain civil.
You are guarenteed "Anything you say CAN and WILL be used against you."
JUst check the past few responses to what i wrote to see it for yourselves.
I think i'll just remove myself from it. Its NOT worth the pain in the *** it causes me.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anyone has a problem with people attacking one another please just PM a mod. I hear what some of you are saying but this is not the place to discuss this.

This thread has served it's purpose.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts