This season is turning into a disaster, but can we PLEASE DO ONE THING?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can we beat the Vikings this week for crying out loud?!

For the following reasons...

1. We need revenege on the traitor
2. The Vikings suck and will always suck...this needs to be proven on national TV.
3. A-rod needs to shut his critics up (although Favre's self destruction is helping to silence them)
4. The Pack need to feel good about SOMETHING
5. This will be my first trip ever to Green Bay. My wife got us the fan package for my 30th birthday present. We were at the Redskins game two weeks ago, and although the loss was tough it was her first time being at an NFL game, so she loved the experience regardless...but to be in Green Bay, the holiest of cities in football history, and to watch the Packers beat the Vikings would be one of the best experiences of all time I believe. I know this might be a tall order...but the team needs to step up moreso now than ever. It will be tough, it will be brutal, but the Packers and their fans need to rise to the occasion and ensure that the Vikings are put in their place.

To sum it up...GO MUTHAF*CKING PACK, GO!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell yeah!!!! I think they need to channel all that emotion from the last two weeks and take it out on Favre and just annihilate them. I'm picking this game as our "turnaround". Recharge, refocus, and destroy. We get CM3 (The Predator) back and I think he's gonna be back with a vengeance and sack and haunt the living hell out of Favre. Lets take it all out on the Vikings, I couldn't think of a better team to channel all that wrath.

Reaction score
this game is a must game as i see it. if we lose again to the vikings its basically a nail in the coffin. it would be very hard to get a 8-8 record and could go into the bye week at 4-5 or 3-6.

PS: watched the game on TV yesterday and did anyone notice that lambeau field was the quietness in years. its almost that packers fans realize our season is maybe going down the tubes. the fans at the viking game all have to be as vocal as they have ever been. i know i'll be in my basement yelling my *** off.

considering 2011 season will be a strike seaon this game could be the last meaningful game in awhile

just IMO

joe

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, I want to win, but I could care less about beating Favre. I've moved on as a Packer fan. I wish more packer fans would stop acting like the crazy X girl friend where Favre is concerned.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want to beat the Vikings to beat Favre, I want to shut up the moronic Viqueen Fans & get a NEEDED WIN! Aaron Rodgers has not played well yet, I'm hoping this game gets that going.

POSTED BY VOLVOD
It will be tough, it will be brutal, but the Packers and their fans need to rise to the occasion and ensure that the Vikings are put in their place.

That would be some experience in Green Bay for your first game, beating the VIKES, it is a tall order, but I believe if we can get the BEST of Aaron Rodgers, we will win this game

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Dude, I want to win, but I could care less about beating Favre. I've moved on as a Packer fan. I wish more packer fans would stop acting like the crazy X girl friend where Favre is concerned.

Sorry man, but as long as the guy who defined this team while I was growing up plays for the division rivals, I will continue to beating him twice every year. Beating the Vikings is just a bonus at this point.

David Pynnonen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill be attending the game as well. I go to school at NMU and will be making the 3 hour drive and staying in Green Bay sunday night. I just found out i have a quiz at 9 on Monday, and would much rather miss a quiz for a packer victory than a waste of 200 bucks and a 0 on a quiz...

So just a word to A-Rod and team, DONT LOSE!!!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It might be a disaster as far as injuries but the season isnt lost. Look at how many teams have 2-3 losses right now. were not the only ones struggling game to game. I expect us to make the playoffs and win the division as Chicago is overrated and Minnesota has favre playing terrible.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts