Think 2007 will be better?

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just looked at the 2007 schedule for the NFC North.

Looks like the schedules next year will be just a fuzz tougher than this year.

Dallas,Phi, NY, Wash

Denver, Oak, KC, San D

Ouch. If the wild card isn't coming out of the North this year, you can be darn sure that it wont be coming out of there next year.

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes the schedule certainly does look pretty difficult next year, especially since Green Bay's away games are at KC and Denver, probably the two hardest places to play in the league. However, teams change every year, and it's likely that a couple of these teams will drop off, and not look so tough next year.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah really can't look at the schedule. Look it the Panthers right now or the Dolphins for that matter. They aren't exactly playing great. The Broncos are struggling lately as well and who knows with Cutler. Lions and Vikings are in similar shape as the Pack. Oakland stinks and McNabb might not be ready for the season opener according to some media outlets.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
every time you say the schedule is easy\hard a year before the season, you can pretty much bet the opposite will be true. i swear that always happens.

im probably off topic here, so im gonna stop, i dont wanna **** off the mods more.

Members online

Latest posts