Things during the game

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
I was at the game. After the Pack went up 45-24 Chargers fans started exiting. A couple of times on defense both Raji and Clay would lift up their arms for the crowd to get louder. Are you kidding me? LOL. On the road, asking for a crowd to get louder. Wow! I would also say about half of the people at the game were Chargers fans. That's on the Chargers fanbase...no opposing team's fans should ever dominate a home stadium like that.
So true, they were leaving the stadium before the Bolts even made their attempt at a come back. We were so loud in the final moments of the game it seemed that the Charger fans had to be chanting to. THEY WERE NOT!!! It was a ascending roar with GO PACK GO overlaying it like a base line. INTENSE !! And when we picked the ball it was an absolute frenzy. I looked around as the blue thinned from the crowd (except the throwback jerseys of course) and we occupied their stadium. We resumed our tailgate and watched the Packers busses drive off. Then back to party at the local hotel restaurant with fellow fans and watched Pittsburgh lose. Some drunk Bolt chick tried to give me crap about my throwback jersey,,I put her in her place by informing her that we've had these colors since the 1920's and the Chargers didn't exist until 1960. All day long you would here Bolt heads say (look at all the bandwagon fans). Bandwagon fans do not travel hundreds of miles and spend ridiculous amounts of money on hopped up ticket prices from unfaithful Chargers season ticket holders.
I met Packer fans from as far as Mexico City and Canada. GO PACK!!!