1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

They even suck in video games?!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Packman Chant, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Packman Chant

Packman Chant Lambeau West

Ratings:
    +22
    Really random post but, I just got done playing against someone using the queens in Madden11 on xbox live. (PackmanChant is my gamertag) Anyhow, if you look close in the image in the 3rd quarter i am up 102 to 25, Ive never done that! Just one more reason the Queens suck. Love to all of my packer fans, OH YEAH! Check out how i wore the Throwbacks since it is throwback week! WOOP! Go Pack!

:viksux:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Haha, I played a queens fan in COD: Black Ops yesterday. His emblem was the purple helmet with the horn (how I deduced he was a queenie) and mine is the GB G. Anyways, I only gunned for him and he only gunned for me bc we were hassling each other in the lobby. Needless to say, we both played poorly because everyone else was killing us, but I killed him more than he got me, so all ended up right in the universe.

3. Packman Chant

Ratings:
    +22
    HAHAHA yeah i love coming across them on xbox live. For the most part i always come up on top! Hit me up so we can play some COD.

4. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    i am 16-7 online. i have a recent bad luck streak when it comes to defense. for some reason no matter who i play even if they are using the ****** bears their wide receivers always outrun my cbs. i even used the jets who have the best defense in the game and still am having wtf moments

5. jhutch

jhutch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I just played my buddy the other day in madden11 and bjax seriously fumbled like 3 times.

6. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    yo my handle is hanzir2810 on xbox live...i got madden 11 & black ops!!! lets do this boys!

7. Wood Chipper

Ratings:
    +1,422
    i cant find a good overall team that has a rb who doesnt fumble at least once a game.

btw im wood chipper on xbox if anyone wants to add me. just message me sayin ur from the forum

8. Wood Chipper

Ratings:
    +1,422
    me too! madden 11 and black ops are my fave games online right now

9. jhutch

jhutch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Anybody play madden11 or cod black ops on ps3?

10. Packman Chant

Ratings:
    +22
    added you bruh.

11. Packman Chant

Ratings:
    +22
    put Grant in, thats what i do, i put finley and grant in lol. It allows me to so why not.

12. Gerard

Gerard Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    I play lots of games, but I haven't decided if I'm going to get Black Ops yet....

PSN: GrawrD

I've been playing mostly Madden and NHL lately...