They even suck in video games?!

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Really random post but, I just got done playing against someone using the queens in Madden11 on xbox live. (PackmanChant is my gamertag) Anyhow, if you look close in the image in the 3rd quarter i am up 102 to 25, Ive never done that! Just one more reason the Queens suck. Love to all of my packer fans, OH YEAH! Check out how i wore the Throwbacks since it is throwback week! WOOP! Go Pack!

:viksux:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Haha, I played a queens fan in COD: Black Ops yesterday. His emblem was the purple helmet with the horn (how I deduced he was a queenie) and mine is the GB G. Anyways, I only gunned for him and he only gunned for me bc we were hassling each other in the lobby. Needless to say, we both played poorly because everyone else was killing us, but I killed him more than he got me, so all ended up right in the universe.

OP
OP
Packman Chant

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Haha, I played a queens fan in COD: Black Ops yesterday. His emblem was the purple helmet with the horn (how I deduced he was a queenie) and mine is the GB G. Anyways, I only gunned for him and he only gunned for me bc we were hassling each other in the lobby. Needless to say, we both played poorly because everyone else was killing us, but I killed him more than he got me, so all ended up right in the universe.

HAHAHA yeah i love coming across them on xbox live. For the most part i always come up on top! Hit me up so we can play some COD.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i am 16-7 online. i have a recent bad luck streak when it comes to defense. for some reason no matter who i play even if they are using the ****** bears their wide receivers always outrun my cbs. i even used the jets who have the best defense in the game and still am having wtf moments

jhutch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just played my buddy the other day in madden11 and bjax seriously fumbled like 3 times.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I just played my buddy the other day in madden11 and bjax seriously fumbled like 3 times.

i cant find a good overall team that has a rb who doesnt fumble at least once a game.

btw im wood chipper on xbox if anyone wants to add me. just message me sayin ur from the forum

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody play madden11 or cod black ops on ps3?

I play lots of games, but I haven't decided if I'm going to get Black Ops yet....

PSN: GrawrD

I've been playing mostly Madden and NHL lately...

Members online

Latest posts