1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

the Ultimate season long playoff predictor is back!

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers Fan Forum' started by 1940sfootball, Jul 10, 2017.

1. 1940sfootball

1940sfootball Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    https://playoffpredictors.com/football/nfl/?L=Aw18ZXTt-DFOS1b0ckA

you can do week to week or what makes more sense of clicking on individual teams in standings and doing their whole season at once.

when it saves,the link in the address changes so you can link that and people can see what you did if you link it here.

I hope it doesnt have the same problem it did last year where I would finish.. but when I pasted link to another site it changed my playoff seedings different. Maybe I didnt finish or something,I dont know?

[​IMG]

2. 1940sfootball

1940sfootball Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    [​IMG]

3. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I don't consider the Cardinals to be a Super Bowl contender entering this season by any means.

4. Pkrjones

Pkrjones Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    I went through the entire season predicting and came away with 16-0 Packers vs. 15-1 Raiders and rather than face the wrath of some posters chose to delete my picks ;). I'm too much of a Homer... but that's still my SBLII picks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 1940sfootball

1940sfootball Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    yep, just like you didnt consider Atlanta last year.
    we shall see. But this is a toy where the outcome can change with a few clicks

• Like Like x 1
  6. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    It's true that I didn't expect the Falcons to make it to the Super Bowl last season. On the other hand you guaranteed the Vikings winning the NFC North as well as going on a deep playoff run. How did that work out???

7. 1940sfootball

1940sfootball Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    lol it obviously didnt.
    but I did pick Atl,Giants, to make the playoffs last year using this predictor and I picked Panthers,Bengals to miss playoffs.
    I also said Dallas and Seattle wouldnt Make the SB. I did very well considering I missed on the SB game match up itself.
    Minn is hosting the SB this year so theyll either tank or lose the first round.