NFL 2024 Playoff Predictions Contest - Wildcard Week

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's time to start a new contest. The regular season is over. It goes so quickly. 272 games played and now only 13 remain, spread out over the next month. You may have missed all or part of the regular season contest, but here you can immediately qualify for the playoff contest by sending in six game scores.

All are welcome to play, everyone starts from zero for the playoff edition!!

If you guess the correct individual team score, regardless of correct winner: 5 points each
Each game you pick the correct winner of: 15 points
If you pick correct winner on at least half the games scheduled for the week: 50 points
If you pick correctly on at least 66.66% (Wildcard Round) OR 75% (Division Round) of the games: 75 points
If you get all but one of the games correct: 100 points ** Only applies towards Wildcard Weekend
If you nail correct winner on all games: 150 points ** Only applies towards Wildcard & Divisional Round Games
If you guess both the correct
winner and score of any game: 125 bonus points tacked on for each correct score.

ALL submissions must be entered prior to the first game of the weekend, no late entries.

Send in your game score picks on the following slate of games for your shot at playoff glory.

Cleveland at Houston
Miami at Kansas City
Pittsburgh at Buffalo
Green Bay at Dallas
LA Rams at Detroit
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay

Last edited:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Unless I edit this: home teams 31-17

OK so I edited this before noon on Saturday
Cleveland 27 Houston 24
Miami 6 Kansas City 14 I originally gave Miami 3 more TDs but at subzero temperature I think they cave early. Kicking XPs and FGs are a waste of down they soon learn.
Pittsburgh 13 Buffalo 24
Green Bay 17 Dallas 31
LA Rams 34 Detroit 31 < for casual fans this should be the best game of the weekend
Philadelphia 17 Tampa Bay 21

Last edited:

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's time to start a new contest. The regular season is over. It goes so quickly. 272 games played and now only 13 remain, spread out over the next month. You may have missed all or part of the regular season contest, but here you can immediately qualify for the playoff contest by sending in six game scores.

All are welcome to play, everyone starts from zero for the playoff edition!!

If you guess the correct individual team score, regardless of correct winner: 5 points each
Each game you pick the correct winner of: 15 points
If you pick correct winner on at least half the games scheduled for the week: 50 points
If you pick correctly on at least 66.66% (Wildcard Round) OR 75% (Division Round) of the games: 75 points
If you get all but one of the games correct: 100 points ** Only applies towards Wildcard Weekend
If you nail correct winner on all games: 150 points ** Only applies towards Wildcard & Divisional Round Games
If you guess both the correct
winner and score of any game: 125 bonus points tacked on for each correct score.

ALL submissions must be entered prior to the first game of the weekend, no late entries.

Send in your game score picks on the following slate of games for your shot at playoff glory.

Cleveland at Houston
Miami at Kansas City
Pittsburgh at Buffalo
Green Bay at Dallas
LA Rams at Detroit
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay
Texans 23 Browns 20
Chiefs 27 Dolphins 17
Bills 24 Steelers 13
Cowboys 42 Packers 20
Lions 34 Rams 20
Buccaneers 28 Eagles 23

Albert Park

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cleveland 32 24 Houston
Miami 23 27 Kansas City
Pittsburgh 17 25 Buffalo
Green Bay 21 38 Dallas
LA Rams 23 24 Detroit
Philadelphia 28 17 Tampa Bay

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cleveland 27-20
Kansas City 24-20
Buffalo 20-17
Dallas 31-24
Detroit 27-24
Philadelphia 24-21

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew better than to pick Cleveland over Houston. Stroud is a beast at QB. He frustrates everyone he faces.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never been so happy to block a pick as I was with the Packers beating the snot out of the Cowboys and Jerry Jones. One of the most enjoyable parts of the broadcast was seeing Jones darned near curled up in the prenatal position, as he was thinking how he can blame the continuous failures of his team on someone else, other than himself, despite his being the guy who picks the players, and decides who gets the money.

McCarthy was doomed the day he got there. Jones is always talking about "the next head coach," as a threat to who's there when he says it. It can't sit well with any of them.

But, I see McCarthy getting to boot within the next 24 hours. Jones has to find a scapegoat so he doesn't have to blame himself.

OP
OP
Canadian Cheddar

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the Wildcard Week Albert Park got a bingo when he picked the Lions 24-23 win over the Rams. He also predicted Buffalo to score 17 points, as did Voyaguer.

PLAYOFF STANDINGS

Player Bingos Rec Pts
Albert Park 1 3-3 225
Cdn Cheddar 0 5-1 175
milani 0 5-1 175
Voyaguer 0 3-3 100
Poppa San 0 3-3 95

There may be mistakes in the above calculations. If there are any discrepancies in scoring requiring correction, we will forward them to the accounting firm of Peterson, Foster, Olsen (PFO) who will audit your request. They really will.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Canadian Cheddar

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because we want Poppa in last place.;)
Actually, it's because 5 points are given for any correct score predicted. Both Albert Park and Voyaguer picked up 5 more points when they predicted Buffalo's 17 points. It's in the rules (see intro).