the Ultimate season long playoff predictor is back!

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
https://playoffpredictors.com/football/nfl/?L=Aw18ZXTt-DFOS1b0ckA

you can do week to week or what makes more sense of clicking on individual teams in standings and doing their whole season at once.

when it saves,the link in the address changes so you can link that and people can see what you did if you link it here.

I hope it doesnt have the same problem it did last year where I would finish.. but when I pasted link to another site it changed my playoff seedings different. Maybe I didnt finish or something,I dont know?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went through the entire season predicting and came away with 16-0 Packers vs. 15-1 Raiders and rather than face the wrath of some posters chose to delete my picks ;). I'm too much of a Homer... but that's still my SBLII picks.

D

Deleted member 6794

yep, just like you didnt consider Atlanta last year.

It's true that I didn't expect the Falcons to make it to the Super Bowl last season. On the other hand you guaranteed the Vikings winning the NFC North as well as going on a deep playoff run. How did that work out???

OP
OP

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's true that I didn't expect the Falcons to make it to the Super Bowl last season. On the other hand you guaranteed the Vikings winning the NFC North as well as going on a deep playoff run. How did that work out???

lol it obviously didnt.
but I did pick Atl,Giants, to make the playoffs last year using this predictor and I picked Panthers,Bengals to miss playoffs.
I also said Dallas and Seattle wouldnt Make the SB. I did very well considering I missed on the SB game match up itself.
Minn is hosting the SB this year so theyll either tank or lose the first round.

Members online

Latest posts