"The train has left the tracks.."

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My Mike McCarthy impression...

Well we need to clean this house up. I don't think today that our pad level was good we need to address that and we just need to clean up the penalties.

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My Mike McCarthy impression...

Well we need to clean this house up. I don't think today that our pad level was good we need to address that and we just need to clean up the penalties.
Here's one...

"I don't really know what happened there on that one. I haven't seen the film on it yet..."

HEY MIKE, get your face out of that damn playcalling sheet (you only run about 4 plays anyway) and watch the game as it happens. Get an offensive co-ordinator so you can coach your players on the field...

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually the homer in me hates to admit this, but when I heard Spitz was on IR, and Tampa was starting Freeman and it was at the Sombrero, I figured Tampa had a GOOD chance to win the game. There's always one or two games a team can win, and I felt we were vulnerable. Wish I had been wrong now though :/

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExSlyoVTX3I]YouTube - 1950s *Good & Plenty* Candy Commercial[/ame]

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's one...

"I don't really know what happened there on that one. I haven't seen the film on it yet..."

HEY MIKE, get your face out of that damn playcalling sheet (you only run about 4 plays anyway) and watch the game as it happens. Get an offensive co-ordinator so you can coach your players on the field...

I have a great idea....

Were up in the game... 3rd quarter.... now its the 4th. Grant and Green are running well. So lets abandon the run that is wearing the defense down, throw a long ball for the final strike into triple coverage...

This is on the coaches. As far as I am concerned, as optimistic as I have tried to be, this season could be over. 8-8 would be a great finish. MM needs to do one of two things: get his head out of the clouds and watch the tape and start making play calls that the team can do. Stick to the game plan. It may be ugly but its a win. Who gives a damn about the ESPN top 10 plays anyway.

This loss hurts really bad. Maybe even close shop for the season bad. There is a long road ahead. MM needs to make better play calls, or he will be looking for a new head coaching job somewhere next year. I like MM alot, but maybe there is a reason this all is not working. This team is too talented to blowing games this badly. Enough said.

Members online

Latest posts