The Season Is Over!!!

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We lost one? Can I get my money back for my Packer share???

I ain't panicking yet, but our offensive line injuries are starting to worry me.

Its my fault really I bought in 1037pm EDT on Dec 17th.... LOL

Reaction score
If it was warmer out and NOT raining, I would put all my Packer gear in a pile and BURN IT like I have done in the past with my CUBS garb! I'm embarrassed NOW to be seen in public wearing Packer gear after that ONE loss! The world MUST be approaching its demise because the COLTS won their first game of the season Sunday while we lost our first and suddenly, my Indiana Hoosiers may again be RELEVANT to college basketball. Like Jimmy said in "Goodfellas" when Spider told Tommy to go **** himself after Tommy shot him in the foot........"What's this world coming to?":tdown:

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
If it was warmer out and NOT raining, I would put all my Packer gear in a pile and BURN IT like I have done in the past with my CUBS garb! I'm embarrassed NOW to be seen in public wearing Packer gear after that ONE loss! The world MUST be approaching its demise because the COLTS won their first game of the season Sunday while we lost our first and suddenly, my Indiana Hoosiers may again be RELEVANT to college basketball. Like Jimmy said in "Goodfellas" when Spider told Tommy to go **** himself after Tommy shot him in the foot........"What's this world coming to?":tdown:

ONG OMG, the Colts are better than the Packers!:eek:

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Temper this with where I live. I ran into someone today who asked me why I was still wearing my Packer stuff. OMG the Packers are 13-1 which is what I told her after asking what the Redskins record was. :rolleyes:

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Temper this with where I live. I ran into someone today who asked me why I was still wearing my Packer stuff. OMG the Packers are 13-1 which is what I told her after asking what the Redskins record was. :rolleyes:

I got asked the same thing, I wore my Packers cap Sunday evening at walmart and someone told me: You should take that off, you know they lost, right?" :whistling:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
One better.... we went to eat at Jack Stacks in KC on Monday for lunch..I wore all my Packer outer gear as well as my SB champions shirt underneath. Well all of us but the KC fan (who had nothing Chief on that day) wore our Packer gear.
As we were eating,.. a group was leaving,...and a man wearing a Chiefs sweatshirt leans over to us and gives us a thumbs up and whispers.."Go Pack!!!...I'm from Wisconsin,..and bought this to wear today so I wouldn't get killed"
We all just looked at each other....like WTH????:confused:

NOT a true Packer fan!!!!

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
One better.... we went to eat at Jack Stacks in KC on Monday for lunch..I wore all my Packer outer gear as well as my SB champions shirt underneath. Well all of us but the KC fan (who had nothing Chief on that day) wore our Packer gear.
As we were eating,.. a group was leaving,...and a man wearing a Chiefs sweatshirt leans over to us and gives us a thumbs up and whispers.."Go Pack!!!...I'm from Wisconsin,..and bought this to wear today so I wouldn't get killed"

:eek::speechless: Talk about wasting money.

He could've spent that cash on some AWESOME K.C. BBQ!!!! Yummmmm!:D

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Seriously...why would any fan of ANY team buy anything of the opposing team.....

Dude..just wear a freaking regular shirt if you can't handle the heat...eeesh!!!!! :mad:

* no one said boo to us all day wearing our Packer gear...

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:.....................................:ninja: (scurred Packer fan)

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:.....................................:ninja: (scurred Packer fan)

maybe the guy is from "rural town in the woods, WI" and he's visiting "the big city" and doesn't want problems, o.k. I get that. But, purchasing Chiefs gear to fit in C'MON DUDE, REALLY!!!! :rolleyes: :laugh:

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
maybe the guy is from "rural town in the woods, WI" and he's visiting "the big city" and doesn't want problems, o.k. I get that. But, purchasing Chiefs gear to fit in C'MON DUDE, REALLY!!!! :rolleyes: :laugh:
Maybe he desperately seeks approval from everyone like a wuss

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Seriously...why would any fan of ANY team buy anything of the opposing team.....

Dude..just wear a freaking regular shirt if you can't handle the heat...eeesh!!!!! :mad:

* no one said boo to us all day wearing our Packer gear...

We met a guy at a Baltimore game who secretly showed us he was wearing a Steelers shirt under a Baltimore Jersey. He told us he knew he'd get beat up wearing his Steelers shirt, because he was alone . He was probably right. The Baltimore fans in the section where we sat said if we were Steelers fans we wouldn't walk out (I'm 6'1", 190lbs. and my son's not a little guy.) Now, why the heck he felt he had to wear a Steeler shirt UNDER a Baltimore jersey rather than going completely incognito, baffles me.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of the Eagles fans now think the Eagles are going to the SB because they have a slim chance in hell. Now if the Eagles fans whose team is 6-8 can still have hope what does that say for Packers fans who are doubting a 13-1 team? Granted most of those Eagle's fans are tools at best, but just for the sake of example. They have more faith in a long shot for their team than some Packers fans seem to have.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
A lot of the Eagles fans now think the Eagles are going to the SB because they have a slim chance in hell. Now if the Eagles fans whose team is 6-8 can still have hope what does that say for Packers fans who are doubting a 13-1 team? Granted most of those Eagle's fans are tools at best, but just for the sake of example. They have more faith in a long shot for their team than some Packers fans seem to have.

Wish I could hit "like" about a hundred times for this post. Suddenly everybody's skeered :eek: Remember what the coach says; "We don't play scared." Maybe the fans should adopt a similar motto. "We don't cheer skeered." :mad:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm baffled that someone has to be afraid to support their team wherever you are!! Seriously you have to worry about wearing your Packer gear after a game in Philly or Oakland??? I would never harass an opposing team supporter!
We met a guy at a Baltimore game who secretly showed us he was wearing a Steelers shirt under a Baltimore Jersey. He told us he knew he'd get beat up wearing his Steelers shirt, because he was alone . He was probably right. The Baltimore fans in the section where we sat said if we were Steelers fans we wouldn't walk out (I'm 6'1", 190lbs. and my son's not a little guy.) Now, why the heck he felt he had to wear a Steeler shirt UNDER a Baltimore jersey rather than going completely incognito, baffles me.
This is just as crazy as the guy in KC! Why even bother telling/or showing anyone that you "secretly" support the other team?!? So bizarre!!:confused:

Latest posts