Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
what a riveting new thread. I'm blown away by the originality

:rolleyes:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Oh noes! @ seriousness. We are still the best in the league, abcs maybe its the flu in me or whatever amount of medicine in me, but I think we will do alright. At least the excuses are actual problems that we can fix well exept the injuries

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I like this page (with apologies to Kitten, Gal and the other ladies). http://artofmanliness.com/2009/08/04/be-a-good-sport-a-guide-to-sportmanship/

Right near the end of the article is says; "Support your team, even when they lose. A true fan sticks with their team through good times and bad. It’s a sad sight to see the bleachers empty at a stadium 10 minutes before a game is over just because the home team is losing. Stick around until the end and root your team off the field."

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I am switching my Colts paper bag to a Packers one now.

BTW does anyone think the Saints need help unpacking and stuff when they get to Indy? I hear they are on fire and will beat up Green Bay in January.

GBMuskies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously, after what was exposed today, a lot of changes need to be made. It's not going to happen overnight, so patience as a fan is going to be a prerequisite.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
We lost one? Can I get my money back for my Packer share???

I ain't panicking yet, but our offensive line injuries are starting to worry me.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
We may need a lot of teams to lose but we have a slim chance of making it into the playoffs.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
We lost one? Can I get my money back for my Packer share???

I ain't panicking yet, but our offensive line injuries are starting to worry me.

It must be a burden for you to hold a share in such a terrible team. You can send it to me and I will most charitably relieve you of that burden.

GVN2FLY

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm gonna need a scientific calculator, 3 computers, 2 ipads, and lots of calculus... to calculate if the Pack qualify for the Playoffs. Early numbers.....It's not looking good..... not looking good. :cry:

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I like this page (with apologies to Kitten, Gal and the other ladies). http://artofmanliness.com/2009/08/04/be-a-good-sport-a-guide-to-sportmanship/

Right near the end of the article is says; "Support your team, even when they lose. A true fan sticks with their team through good times and bad. It’s a sad sight to see the bleachers empty at a stadium 10 minutes before a game is over just because the home team is losing. Stick around until the end and root your team off the field."
I know, right? In that scenario, I'll bet the players would like to walk off the field before the game is over as much, if not more, as the fans. But, alas, they stay and, with exception to some coaches, they handle the loss with dignity. As fans, we should show the same grace as the team. Take the loss for what it's worth, a shot in the arm before the play-offs.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
**** THIS TEAM OMG, THEY ARE SO BAD. GET RID OF RODGERS FOR GODS SAKE HE'S SO BAD. LET'S GET THAT GUY FROM THE BEARS HES A TRUE WINNER. FIRE MIKE MCCARTHY TO! THIS 13-1 **** IS UN CALLED FOR! IM SICK OF THIS TEAM, IM LEAVING IM GOING TO GO BE A SAINTS FAN LATER CHEESETURDS!

yeah.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Hey, I got's me a pair of tickets to the NFC Championship game in Green Bay. I got's a Pair of Sorel's on order. I have brushed off my old green Air Force Pilot Bomber hat, Got my electric sock liners, got my room reservations. Got a date with the boys in Green and Gold on the forzen tundra. A little rainy day in KC ain't gonna keep us from the Dance.

STILL THE DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS WITH THE BEST RECORD IN THE NFL. SOON TO BE THE #1 SEED IN THE NFC. I HAVE MY STOCK, I HAVE MY SEATS. I HAVE MY RING, LIFE IS GOOD.

GO PACK !!!!!!!!!!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Hey, I got's me a pair of tickets to the NFC Championship game in Green Bay. I got's a Pair of Sorel's on order. I have brushed off my old green Air Force Pilot Bomber hat, Got my electric sock liners, got my room reservations. Got a date with the boys in Green and Gold on the forzen tundra. A little rainy day in KC ain't gonna keep us from the Dance.

STILL THE DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS WITH THE BEST RECORD IN THE NFL. SOON TO BE THE #1 SEED IN THE NFC. I HAVE MY STOCK, I HAVE MY SEATS. I HAVE MY RING, LIFE IS GOOD.

GO PACK !!!!!!!!!!
but just in case maybe we should call bert.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I know, right? In that scenario, I'll bet the players would like to walk off the field before the game is over as much, if not more, as the fans. But, alas, they stay and, with exception to some coaches, they handle the loss with dignity. As fans, we should show the same grace as the team. Take the loss for what it's worth, a shot in the arm before the play-offs.
So agree with the article!.. When I saw Packer fans leaving before the end of the game, I was horrified! We stayed till the final end congratulated the Chief fans we were sitting next to, and started the looong walk out!
The "watch your alcohol intake" is a great point too,... this one Chief fan was so tanked he would jump out in the isle to make any Packer fan walk around him. (classy) Other Chief fans were trying to reign him in but alas, he kept it up all game. I wonder how much he remembers of the game and his lack of manners.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
So agree with the article!.. When I saw Packer fans leaving before the end of the game, I was horrified! We stayed till the final end congratulated the Chief fans we were sitting next to, and started the looong walk out!
The "watch your alcohol intake" is a great point too,... this one Chief fan was so tanked he would jump out in the isle to make any Packer fan walk around him. (classy) Other Chief fans were trying to reign him in but alas, he kept it up all game. I wonder how much he remembers of the game and his lack of manners.
Ugh! That sounds awful. I would be sickened if I saw a Packers fan do that to an oponent fan, especially if their team was getting the snot knocked out of them. :sick: