The Seahawks don't want to see HEALTHY Packer team!!

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All this hooblah about the Seahawks and the 12th man?? here's what i say to the Seahawks and the 12th man...sucka please!! haha. Tired of hearing how great Wilson is at home and how he's unbeatable there but come on man, seriously? did anyone else watch the Monday night debacle last year? and forget what happened? obviously they did. As a Packers fan i for one am not afraid to go into that piece of crap stadium..and this time it will be with the REAL refs. My dream scenario would be us going there for the NFC championship game and doing to them what we did to the Falcons in 2010.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this the same rodell330 that was crying the season is over and all hope is lost? I don't think you are done eating your crow yet.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this the same rodell330 that was crying the season is over and all hope is lost? I don't think you are done eating your crow yet.

More crow eh? speaking of bird..they don't have that emoticon so this is as close as i can get to flipping you one right now :tup:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's pulling a Brett Favre. Changing his mind/feelings depending on the situation.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know a good Niners fan who was rooting for Detroit because he doesn't want to have to play Rodgers in Lambeau in the Wildcard round.

We can win at Seattle if things go right.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't think the Pack really intimidate ANYONE at this point in time and HEALTHY isn't an option this year. That ship has sailed. I won't talk about ANY team not wanting to play the Packers until I see defense that doesn't get shredded week in and week out. Since I won't be talking about that, I'll let these games play out.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's pulling a Brett Favre. Changing his mind/feelings depending on the situation.
Ironic that you mention #4 considering your username.

Since when did it become a crime to be a realist? Jesus get off Rodell's nuts; you all sound like some butthurt ninnies.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I get that time to time.
However I can't really be mad at you for pointing that out since you used the word "Ironic" correctly which is rare.
Too many incorrectly use it in place of "coincidently."

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You serious? They wont see us because we wont be in the playoffs. Rodgers is done for the year so how are we going to get there. Flynn is terrible. Eddie Lacy beat the Cowboys, not Flynn. Hate to say it but Chicago has got this division.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't think the Pack really intimidate ANYONE at this point in time and HEALTHY isn't an option this year. That ship has sailed. I won't talk about ANY team not wanting to play the Packers until I see defense that doesn't get shredded week in and week out. Since I won't be talking about that, I'll let these games play out.
I was thinking of responding with something like this.

Last year was last year.
Taints is a better team than us and they got shredded in Seattle recently.
And that crowd, oh man, that crowd.
There are some lingering doubts if we really could pull it off.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I get that time to time.
However I can't really be mad at you for pointing that out since you used the word "Ironic" correctly which is rare.
Too many incorrectly use it in place of "coincidently."
Its ironic that most people use the word incorrectly. Its like a black fly in your chardonnay.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Is that what's really happening?
You serious? They wont see us because we wont be in the playoffs. Rodgers is done for the year so how are we going to get there. Flynn is terrible. Eddie Lacy beat the Cowboys, not Flynn. Hate to say it but Chicago has got this division.

Uhhh so Eddie Lacy threw those touchdown passes to?? Wow then the guy is the greatest player in NFL history. Being able to morph into a white guy without anyone else noticing is amazing! he sure fooled me! smh..still hating on Flynn.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Since when did it become a crime to be a realist? Jesus get off Rodell's nuts; you all sound like some butthurt ninnies.

haters/doubters don't get a free pass. You can't cry that the sky is falling one week and then turn around the next and claim how awesome the team is without expecting some ball busting. everyone needs checks and balances.
all in good fun though.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
The Seahawks have a two game lead in the NFC. They lead the NFC in points and yards surrendered and they’re 40 points ahead of the next best team (Panthers) in net points. They certainly look like the best team in the NFC and they have a real home field advantage. And weeds is right: Bulaga, Finley, and Hayward won’t be playing in the playoffs.

So is rodell being a realist when he says the Seahawks don’t want to see a healthy Packers team or when he says the Packers defense isn’t any good? Is he praising Ted Thompson for putting together a roster that, when healthy, has the best team in the NFC worried about facing them in their stadium? Are the Seahawks afraid of Capers’ schemes? :D

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haters/doubters don't get a free pass. You can't cry that the sky is falling one week and then turn around the next and claim how awesome the team is without expecting some ball busting. everyone needs checks and balances.
all in good fun though.

I said the team wouldn't win a shootout in Dallas. Never cried that the sky was falling. I was wrong and i'm glad i was wrong but it's just like the "ones" who doubted Flynn who are now on his nutts. Same ones "busting balls"..go figure.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Seahawks have a two game lead in the NFC. They lead the NFC in points and yards surrendered and they’re 40 points ahead of the next best team (Panthers) in net points. They certainly look like the best team in the NFC and they have a real home field advantage. And weeds is right: Bulaga, Finley, and Hayward won’t be playing in the playoffs.

So is rodell being a realist when he says the Seahawks don’t want to see a healthy Packers team or when he says the Packers defense isn’t any good? Is he praising Ted Thompson for putting together a roster that, when healthy, has the best team in the NFC worried about facing them in their stadium? Are the Seahawks afraid of Capers’ schemes? :D

The Seahawks don't want to see a healthy Packers OFFENSE good lord...is that better?

Last edited:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The Seahawks don't wanna see a healthy Packers OFFENSE good lord...is that better?

Ro, I don't think that "wanna" is an acceptable contraction for "want to". Just sayin...

Signed,
Miss Beedle
The School Marm

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ro, I don't think that "wanna" is an acceptable contraction for "want to". Just sayin...

Signed,
Miss Beedle
The School Marm

haha ok... you are correct. From now on i'll make sure to sound like a Harvard grad in all of my post lol.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't think the Seahawks are worried about the Packers at all.
Honestly they are probably as concerned about us as they were with the Colts and the 9ers in Candlestick. Just remember that the Bucks of all people came really close to beating them in CLink, it can be done. I'm just not entirely sure we have the personnel to pull it off.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts