The One Packer Who Had A GOOD Day Today!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
maddening that they only look at Jordy's color...will he ever get the respect he commands?!?!??!! ;)

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I absolutely refuse to say I told you so about Jordy Nelson over James Jones. I won't do it, you can't even make me do it with a double dare.
But yea, sooooo nice to see DD rock it today.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It;snt that the guy we should kick to the curb,he's not getting the ball much he is to slow what every the media likes to say D.D was awesome right along with Nelson .

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DD was tearing it up...i hate getting into this, but people forget how good he STILL is because he doesn't get as many passes anymore.
my favorite packer!

CarolinaPackerFan

Packers fan in Panthers country
Reaction score
I absolutely refuse to say I told you so about Jordy Nelson over James Jones. I won't do it, you can't even make me do it with a double dare.
But yea, sooooo nice to see DD rock it today.

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about the Jordy/Jones dilemma. I pegged JJ to be better than Jordy, but instead while Jordy is busy catching footballs, Jones can barely catch a cold. Go Jordy and go DD... Great to see a big game for them both.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about the Jordy/Jones dilemma. I pegged JJ to be better than Jordy, but instead while Jordy is busy catching footballs, Jones can barely catch a cold. Go Jordy and go DD... Great to see a big game for them both.
Yes, and to be honest I always thought Jordy would be better because of his height. I just couldn't stand the idea of the Packers not having the tall fast receivers other teams enjoy. I really thought it would be the jump balls over smaller CBs that would make him stand out and lo and behold the guy is a great route runner and deceptively fast. I'll admit I didn't see him being good in the way that he is.

Members online

Latest posts