The "old" formula

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think tonight shows we plan to continue to push the "square peg,round hole" gameplan.

Yea . The Bears are not that good. Wait until the go to Atlanta..they better get this offense together quick because I can easily see Atlanta scoring 30

D

Deleted member 6794

Without Lacy prepare to see more of what we saw Sunday. Short completions can be an extension of the running game.

Rodgers throwing short passes is actually working, especially with Montgomery coming out of the backfield. If the coaching staff would finally stop being stubborn and use combination routes to help receivers get open in the intermediate to long range the offense might be able to get back on track.

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man we flat out stink on offense good lord. Everyone knows that our WRs can't get open and the coaching staff isn't smart enough to design plays to get them open. We are going to hear and see this every week for the rest of the season smh. Hard to watch these guys.
I don't understand why zero of the Packers receivers can get open. Are they running wrong routes, poorly running routes, never learned to run routes? I can understand if 1 or 2 receivers go a slump in route running and just can't get open, but all of them at the same time?I am not calling for anyones head on a stick, but help me understand this.
Thanks.
DS