The new 4th & 26....??

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
or do we need a better nickname for this....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Homer on 540AM was calling it the "New 4th-26" as well. I don't think it erases the bitterness of 4th and 26 as that was a playoff game in a play that Mitchell's knee was down before the 1st down marker. This was in a semi-meaningless regular season game.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
4th and 26 is n/k/a "something else". Kinda like if you call a recession a "daffodil" it's somewhat more tolerable...ya know? :)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Before it happened, I said to people next to us..4th and 26th, can they make it as memorable

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
4th and 26 is n/k/a "something else". Kinda like if you call a recession a "daffodil" it's somewhat more tolerable...ya know? :)
Hey weeds, do you read Vonnegut? Welcome to our artificial extended family. Daffodil? I'm a Daffodil-14?
This 4th and 26 would avenge the other if it was in a playoff game. Else? No. Surprised the heck out of me though.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
That's how my nephew came to be nicknamed "Wilbur"... he f'n hates it too. Gawd... I read that book in high school ... um ... 1977 maybe?

Lambeau South

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New guy here. Yep, I noticed that right away...posted a "4th and 26" dissertation on my Facebook, which was pretty much ignored. Glad to see it posted here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts