THE MONDAY MORNING BLUES !!!

• Thread starter I_am_smoked_cheddar
  • Start date
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

The Monday morning melancholy-anger-bad feeling that carries over from the previous Sunday. It can be your's or the other teams blues.

Today it is due to the loss to the 49ers. The decisions made during the game that hurt us. The passes that weren't caught. The tackles not made. The sacks given up and why.

Just it let all out, you'll feel better. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Um ... I live in the Chicago area. Which means that I have to go into work and listen to a bunch of Al Capone tough guy wanna-be's run their stupid mouths all day. Since you're in Virginia, I doubt that you will have to deal with that, lol. Whatever - these Bears fans are idiots. The Bears start out 7-1 or 8-1 every year and it always ends the same way.

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Um ... I live in the Chicago area. Which means that I have to go into work and listen to a bunch of Al Capone tough guy wanna-be's run their stupid mouths all day. Since you're in Virginia, I doubt that you will have to deal with that, lol. Whatever - these Bears fans are idiots. The Bears start out 7-1 or 8-1 every year and it always ends the same way.

I'm feeling the pain. Been there and endured exactly what you're saying. You can release that pain here. Can I get an amen!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Why the hell were we playing zone, Why was Bush on the field, Why was McMillian left in coverage while Jennings played at the LOS, WHAT THE HELL ROSS?!

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm feeling the pain. Been there and endured exactly what you're saying. You can release that pain here. Can I get an amen!

Bears fans are the same every single year. They acted like they'd won the Super Bowl yesterday and of course, relished in the Packers losing. Those idiots forget that they start 7-1 almost every year, but it always ends the same. They talk so tough, then they fall SO hard. Never fails and I love it.

H

HardRightEdge

As repeated throughout the off season, we did not need to win that game...we needed to be competitive.

Mission accomplished.

Week 2, here we come.

Members online

Latest posts