The Madden Curse

Reaction score
Hey all,

What do you think, if you had the one of the first 3 picks would you take him?

I know it is just a so called false hex but I personally was burnt 2 times by that curse, and the only one I seen break it was the one of the toughest ******'s in Ray! Would you risk it, even with him losing Hutchison.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It depends on who else is available. If I had a chance to get Larry Johnson I would probably take him over Alexander. I wouldn't let the dreaded "Madden Curse" interfere with my draft though. If Alexander was the best player available, I would totally take him.

OP
OP
F
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
It depends on who else is available. If I had a chance to get Larry Johnson I would probably take him over Alexander. I wouldn't let the dreaded "Madden Curse" interfere with my draft though. If Alexander was the best player available, I would totally take him.

Ya I lost the title this year because of not drafting Alexander, the guy right after me took him and won his first title.

I most def agree Johnson just might be #1 over Thomlinson with them letting Brees go.

Freeway3137

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fantasy~Freak*4*Life said:
Hey all,

What do you think, if you had the one of the first 3 picks would you take him?

I know it is just a so called false hex but I personally was burnt 2 times by that curse, and the only one I seen break it was the one of the toughest ******'s in Ray! Would you risk it, even with him losing Hutchison.

Ray got injured that year he was on it

Swaps

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pick up Chester Taylor!!

With the left side of the line we have now, he'll be the new Shaun Alexander with 2,300 yds and 33 rushing TDs.!!!

(aahhh optimism)

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:

You dont want to mess with the "Madden Curse". I bet you were the same guy who picked Eddie George in 01, Daunte Culpepper in 02, Marshall Faulk in 03, Mike Vick in 04, & Donovan McNabb last year. Trust me, the Madden Curse is bigger than any one man, and it is bigger than Shaun Alexander. We all thought that those great players were bigger than the Madden Curse, and that it couldnt possibly hit them....well it did ! Stay away from Alexander....or you'll be sorry

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
C-Mize said:
ahaug82 said:

You dont want to mess with the "Madden Curse". I bet you were the same guy who picked Eddie George in 01, Daunte Culpepper in 02, Marshall Faulk in 03, Mike Vick in 04, & Donovan McNabb last year. Trust me, the Madden Curse is bigger than any one man, and it is bigger than Shaun Alexander. We all thought that those great players were bigger than the Madden Curse, and that it couldnt possibly hit them....well it did ! Stay away from Alexander....or you'll be sorry

C-Mize,

OK, this is off topic but that picture in your avatar of Spitz kills me!!! This is the guy that is going to protect Brett Favre from those DT's in the NFC North??? :pray:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
the DTs will be on the ground laughing...so it will work!

Yeah...either they'll be on the ground in laughter or from someone's cutblock.

Either way, they're on the ground, and our RB's rush for 150 yards per week.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts