The Lounge is open

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since you can never have enough cool packer websites(like packerforum), it is my prilvelege and honor to bring you the following news:

http://www.PackersLounge.com is open for business, baby!

Come to the lounge for news, interviews, videos, and the entertaining weekly Packers Lounge Podcasts!

Packerforum.com is the place to talk packers. Packerslounge.com is the place for everything else.

So make sure to stop by and say hi at least. It's the opening stages of the site, so not everything is working 100%. We'd love if you could look around and point out what you like or dislike, any feedback is welcomed.

This is me and Alex's(packone's) lovechild. We're doing this for the fans, because as fans, we know that when it comes to our Packers, there's never enough quality sites out there.

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!! 2-0 after sunday!!!!!

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
We're doing this for the fans.

I am doing this because I am sick of being told what I can and can't do on Packer websites. Now I have my own. Luckily, Chad has been supercool here, but like Trom said, two different animals here.

I'm doing this for that fans, but also to escape doucheness.

Please stop by, it's an arrogance free zone.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike bat said:
i like the page ... good work guys ... but i do have a question ,, do you have to become a member ??

Kind of like here, you have to register to comment.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IronMan said:
And the Tromadz Lounge (chat room) is up and running!

I love waking up and finding out I have my own chatroom. See you all there for the Packers game!

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Registered. I like the site.

Ready to drink a lot tomorrow. 10am drinking for me in AZ, no better way to start a Sunday. See you at the lounge

Members online

Latest posts