The lounge is open (Favre interview, 9pm)

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't even think I'm going to watch the interview. Greta already said in a radio interview that she didn't ask the one question that needed to be answered; if Brett waffled, AGAIN at the end of March. And she sounded really defensive of Favre. So I'm not sure how "Fair and balanced" the interview was.

Rabble Rabble Rabble!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
How discourgaging!

I click a link that says The Tromadz Lounge and I'm directed to PackerForum.com Chat instead.

C'mon PF.com, make the deserving change already!! He's earned it and most importantly his FANS have earned it!!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How discourgaging!

I click a link that says The Tromadz Lounge and I'm directed to PackerForum.com Chat instead.

C'mon PF.com, make the deserving change already!! He's earned it and most importantly his FANS have earned it!!

I allow it to stay that way. It shows my class. I mean, the united center could easily have been renamed the michael jordan center, but he said no. I do the same.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
How discourgaging!

I allow it to stay that way. It shows my class. I mean, the united center could easily have been renamed the michael jordan center, but he said no. I do the same.

Beautifully, graciously and well said.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree.

It should be named "The Tromadz Lounge" Ryan.

Change it... Or I Will Organize A Weekly Rally outside Lambeau every Sunday. It could get ugly. Think about it. All of the members of Green Bay's Bar Bouncer Union.... Local 52 of the U.R.G.O.N.E

They will be there in support.

It will get ugly with the Brett Favre Rally in the same parking lot.

R.P.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts