The dome collapsing...helps get new stadium??

V

Vikeman

does nothing but help the Vikings stadium situation. A deal will get done this year...it has to. The politicians have no more excuses.

To the people who comment on the vikings playing outside...the Vikings are 1 of the few teams who still practice outside for the most part. Most have moved indoors. It has no bearing what so ever.

The people of Minnesota have concentrated their stadium efforts on the Twins and Gophers. Who both have multiple world championships. The vikings were going to be last.

I couldn't have got better news today.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
does nothing but help the Vikings stadium situation. A deal will get done this year...it has to. The politicians have no more excuses.

To the people who comment on the vikings playing outside...the Vikings are 1 of the few teams who still practice outside for the most part. Most have moved indoors. It has no bearing what so ever.

The people of Minnesota have concentrated their stadium efforts on the Twins and Gophers. Who both have multiple world championships. The vikings were going to be last.

I couldn't have got better news today.

Good point, especially since it's looking more and more like the Chargers will be moving to LA.

V

Vikeman

To tell you the truth...regardless of our rivalry the Vikings leaving would be one of the worst things to happen to this area. The vikings Packers rivalry is a good one and it would be deflating to see it end.

The dome is a dump...we all know that...it needs to implode.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
To tell you the truth...regardless of our rivalry the Vikings leaving would be one of the worst things to happen to this area. The vikings Packers rivalry is a good one and it would be deflating to see it end.

The dome is a dump...we all know that...it needs to implode.

I agree.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you should play at Gophers stadium next week. Might as well.

Any new stadium should be open air. Football is meant to be played in the elements, not indoors.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts