1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

the curious case of Rolando mcclain

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by sjb12681, Mar 13, 2015.

1. sjb12681

sjb12681 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +151
    http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2291483-the-curious-case-of-rolando-mcclain

After reading this story, which was prior to his house fire, it makes me wonder if a town like GB may fit.

Thoughts?

Risk vs reward. He is obviously a trust issue, and facing a fine but no suspension.seems like this kid is looking for stability.

May not fit as he wants to stay close to Alabama based on the article, but...

What do you think?

2. Vrill

Vrill Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +828
    He'll probably miss the first four games of the season due to suspension. Honestly, I don't think anyone signs him until after week 4 if that is the case.

3. sjb12681

sjb12681 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +151
    He is getting docked 4 games pay not suspended, I thought this was already decided.

Am I wrong, if so it would change my short term outlook.

4. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6,614
    It seems like he will only be fined but not suspended. I don't trust McClain though being committed to football so I'd rather have Thompson bring in someone else who surely won't retire before the start of the season.