1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The bright side to the start of our season

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Aaron rodgers is god, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,452

Well, there ya go. Thanks for the stats. But...he is 19th, you can take away this or that to make his performance better. Number don't lie. 19th out of 32 IS below average. And as I described, the rest of our line is not that good as well. It is what it is and we will have to learn to work with what we have.

2. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +2,814
    Really? mradtke66 (thanks for the info!) subtracted RTs to show you where Newhouse stands amoung LTs. If you include ALL OTs, Newhouse is 19th of 64 (at least). Numbers don't lie but they can clearly be misinterpreted.

3. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,452
    ^ ok, I see your point. I was saying or interpreting that he is/was 19th out of 32 total starting LT's. Right? or am I still reding that wrong?

4. mradtke66

mradtke66 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +171
    He's 19th out of ALL tackles, left and right. He's 14th among just Left Tackles.

5. mradtke66

mradtke66 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +171
    But that is just pass blocking. Run blocking and overall (a combination of pass, run, and screen blocking for linemen) paint a different picture.