The Best Packer Fan Video Ever.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
watch him get Defensive rookie of the year and see how many people say " Yeah i was real happy with ted thompsons' picking him" Its a longshot but wouldnt that be funny?

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
staged...sure. What concerns me most is regardless of the pick, JH is a Packer, and as a fan, how can you spit, then **** on a packer player? Is it really JH's fault, or the mgmnt? At any rate, what a tremendously huge play room! That was the most impressive.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The guy is a retard. There is no reason to get that riled up over a pick who hasn't even played a single NFL game. Just plain stupid.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
staged...sure. What concerns me most is regardless of the pick, JH is a Packer, and as a fan, how can you spit, then **** on a packer player? Is it really JH's fault, or the mgmnt? At any rate, what a tremendously huge play room! That was the most impressive.

I still say it was staged. Just didn't seem real to me.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I admit that when I heard the Packers first pick, I was like "WTF? Why would they go defense or DT for that matter?" I think that's a normal reaction...those two guys were total nutjobs. Definitely staged.

I say let the kid prove one way or another how the pick turned out for the Packers in the next year or two, not moments after his name was announced.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I admit that when I heard the Packers first pick, I was like "WTF? Why would they go defense or DT for that matter?" I think that's a normal reaction...those two guys were total nutjobs. Definitely staged.

I say let the kid prove one way or another how the pick turned out for the Packers in the next year or two, not moments after his name was announced.

I had the same reaction you had. I was at a concert that day and was keeping track of the draft on the web on my phone. I saw Justin Harrells name next to the Packers pick and was like "wtf?!?!"

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course the same reaction could have gone when we picked Donald Driver!
Truth is, ONLY time will tell how good or bad the pick is.

Latest posts