The Bears Are So Unorganized

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
between the botched trade at the draft, chicago's terrible offensive line, chester taylor "getting cut," and now lance briggs wanting a trade, i'm getting excited about the bears' season!

makes me love being a Packer even more, b/c we obviously have our $#!*% together.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if the McCaskels were smart, they would fire Anglo...and would have years ago...but alas they haven't, much to the rest of the NFC North's amusement:cool: LMAO :D

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
if the McCaskels were smart, they would fire Anglo...and would have years ago...but alas they haven't, much to the rest of the NFC North's amusement:cool: LMAO :D

Problem is McCaskey /= smart.

Bears should of gotten Lovie replaced after the NFC championship loss. Yet because they are in the same division as us, and I hate them and their fans to no end they are doing whats best for their division.

Reaction score
between the botched trade at the draft, chicago's terrible offensive line, chester taylor "getting cut," and now lance briggs wanting a trade, i'm getting excited about the bears' season!

makes me love being a Packer even more, b/c we obviously have our $#!*% together.

Lol tell us something we don't know! :) Go Pack!

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Problem is McCaskey /= smart.

Bears should of gotten Lovie replaced after the NFC championship loss. Yet because they are in the same division as us, and I hate them and their fans to no end they are doing whats best for their division.

thats why I said IF :D

on another note of the unorganized stupidity in Chicago, the Bears cut Chester Taylor yesterday. How stupid was that, they should have released him on the first cuts like they told him they would so he could have time to get on another roster.

I bet the Bears go get Larry Johnson now that he's been cut from the Dolphins :D *****

Members online

Latest posts