1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Bears Are So Unorganized

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by cupacker, Sep 2, 2011.

1. cupacker

cupacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    between the botched trade at the draft, chicago's terrible offensive line, chester taylor "getting cut," and now lance briggs wanting a trade, i'm getting excited about the bears' season!

makes me love being a Packer even more, b/c we obviously have our $#!*% together.

• Like Like x 1
  2. fettpett

fettpett Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +217
    if the McCaskels were smart, they would fire Anglo...and would have years ago...but alas they haven't, much to the rest of the NFC North's amusement:cool: LMAO :D

3. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Problem is McCaskey /= smart.

Bears should of gotten Lovie replaced after the NFC championship loss. Yet because they are in the same division as us, and I hate them and their fans to no end they are doing whats best for their division.

4. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    Lol tell us something we don't know! :) Go Pack!

5. fettpett

fettpett Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +217
    thats why I said IF :D

on another note of the unorganized stupidity in Chicago, the Bears cut Chester Taylor yesterday. How stupid was that, they should have released him on the first cuts like they told him they would so he could have time to get on another roster.

I bet the Bears go get Larry Johnson now that he's been cut from the Dolphins :D LMFAO