The Aaron Rodgers performance thread

What's our main problem?

• Total voters

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
did i claim a scientific study? get off your high horse.
OK....don't use science. Tell me how 3 out of 5 equals "most"?

IF you want to use words and you don't know the meaning of those words, look them up.

Reality does bite doesn't it?

Last edited:

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
It's not rocket science. If you are not vaccinated and you don't follow protocols, then you are more likely to be a spreader. Simple as.
He's tested negative every single day since he returned to the Packers and just received a negative test. He's less of a threat to spread the virus than vaccinated people that don't test as often.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
He's tested negative every single day since he returned to the Packers and just received a negative test. He's less of a threat to spread the virus than vaccinated people that don't test as often.
Yes, damn THAT clears it ALL up! So now you are promoting daily testing for us all? How many times have you been tested?

Phil Young

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vaccinated people can spread the virus which is why testing is important.

Vaccinated people will be less likely to catch the virus & if they do symptoms will be less & not as likely to need hospitalisation.

BUT mask wearing handwashing & other precautions need to be followed

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Yes, damn THAT clears it ALL up! So now you are promoting daily testing for us all? How many times have you been tested?
I literally responded to a post that claimed he was spreading the virus which is just flatly incorrect.

I really like you, PB. But you've been behaving like a petulant child since this story broke. You're better than this. Hope your art project as your avi didn't take too long.

Packers play at 3:30. I'm done with this.

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sometimes a comment just leaves you stumped with no possible response :roflmao:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not rocket science. If you are not vaccinated and you don't follow protocols, then you are more likely to be a spreader. Simple as.
Why? I agree with protocols, but not vaccination status.

A vaccine does not prevent the transfer of a virus. It helps your body fight it. It actually probably promotes the propagation of the disease. Infected vaccinated people are less impacted and potentially able to continue on with normal activity.

If you believe in vaccination, get vaccinated. If someone around you doesn't, it shouldn't matter (if you believe your vaccine works)

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Sometimes a comment just leaves you stumped with no possible response :roflmao:
On the one hand, you have a non vaccinated player that has to be tested daily. So that player could only be positive for just under 24 hours. On the other hand, you have a vaccinated player that gets tested once a week.

What if the vaccinated player is positive one or two days after taking the test, yet doesn't get tested to know of being positive for another 5 days?

This isn't difficult.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I really like you, PB. But you've been behaving like a petulant child since this story broke. You're better than this. Hope your art project as your avi didn't take too long.
Honestly, you are a bit correct, I have been acting somewhat childish about this with my artwork and some of my comments. However, when some of the comments made here by a few posters are so misinformed (not saying you directly) and full of disinformation, on a VERY serious subject, I can't help but be flippant about it. Like I told someone in private yesterday "I am really having a hard time with this guy, he is obviously not very informed on the subject, but pretends to be. I don't want to point blank call him stupid, but he doesn't seem to understand when people indirectly imply that fact". So yes...at times I have lowered myself down to a level I probably shouldn't have. If I offended you PA12, my apologies.

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK....don't use science. Tell me how 3 of of 5 equals "most"?

IF you want to use words and you don't know the meaning of those words, look them up.

Reality does bite doesn't it?
most = more than half.

dude, you made fun of one guy because he mis-spelled a screen name. you laughed at me because you considered an offhand comment to be an undocumented scientific report. i think you should back away from this argument and take a breather. i don't consider you to be an unreasonable person, but you are beginning to act that way.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Hope your art project as your avi didn't take too long.
P.S. The avatar artwork will stay, until AR proves that the picture of himself that he seems to continually paint, isn't one of him being wronged by everyone. He's a real smart guy, but on this one, I think he outsmarted himself and that makes him look like a clown to a lot of us.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
most = more than half.

dude, you made fun of one guy because he mis-spelled a screen name. you laughed at me because you considered an offhand comment to be an undocumented scientific report. i think you should back away from this argument and take a breather. i don't consider you to be an unreasonable person, but you are beginning to act that way.
Yes, just like immunized=vaccinated.

You do understand why we are all here discussing this right?

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right, because we are a fraternity of brothers and nothing we say or do can ever be construed as being incorrect. U-Rah Rah Packer Forum....Go Team!!
okay then. keep drinking.

you know, some people are capable of having a reasoned discussion without throwing insults. apparently you aren't one of them. carry on.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
i know it's not to take cheap shots at fellow packers fans.

okay then. keep drinking.
First, I don't drink, by choice. Second, if you think being a Packer fan somehow absolves you from wrong doing, your perception of reality really does bite.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right, because we are a fraternity of brothers and nothing we say or do can ever be construed as being incorrect. U-Rah Rah Packer Forum....Go Team!!
you twist the words of whomever you decide to attack. where did i ever say (or even infer) that everyone involved in a discussion is correct? i like a lot of your non-covid posts but you're clearly over the edge on this issue and taking every comment that disagrees with your point of view as a personal assault. i'm moving on.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly…. I have no idea what the facts are behind his statement…. if he just made it up …. fine…. but I was actually curious.
Sorry. I'm just very busy with kids, work, hockey season, hunting season, pr0n addiction, etc. That's why I usually check in here maybe once a day and keep to short responses. Don't really have time to write double-spaced research papers in AMA format with full bibliography. That's something I reserve for the small gap between hockey season and Packer training camp.

Members online

Latest posts